Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Copycat.

Lately the kids have really been into taking pictures. Luckily I have my old digital camera still and they really have fun playing with that. Kara got into a groove with me when she was constantly taking pictures of me and then I'd have to take a picture of her and show here. She always copied my poses. Here are the results! Embarrassing/scary but funny and cute of little Miss Kara Beara.



HA! I love this! She is almost as intimidating as me, but not as stinky and sweaty as I was, that's for sure. :)







She has this great technique where she puts her finger over the flash to create a red glow. What a budding photographer, eh?


AND she can curl her tongue. So talented. This girl has ALWAYS had a very expressive brow line.



This picture is just really creepy. I don't know how/what I did.


Her attempt...not so great. She was probably just scared of seeing what I just did! My attempt at the finger over the flash was great though. :)





See, now she looks like me. :)

4 comments:

Jordana said...

Wow, you guys are partying it up down there, I'm jealous! Those pics of Kara (and you ) are hilarious I love it. My favourite is the tongue curl, so cute!

Maren said...

These pics are so cute! What a fun Mom you are! Miss you guys!

PamH said...

Hilarious!! You're lookin pretty bored though. Guess we need to come home soon! :)

Unknown said...

Haha! So cute! You look like a crazy body builder in that first picture with all your bulging muscles!