Earlier this month my brave friend and mommy Jordana brought her family on a 13 hour drive down to Southern Alberta with her 3 week old baby girl Kiera!! I was SO happy she came. She said if her baby was born early, they'd think about coming to So Alb to her grandparent's place, and she WAS! Yay! I always love seeing Jordana and it was so fun to see and cuddle her new baby girl. Awww!!! Plus, we need to keep Zach and Jayna in touch and remembering each other so they can get married someday. :) Or Kepler could have his choice of Kate or Kara I guess. This looks promising!
THANKS FOR VISITING JORDANA! NOW JUST MOVE DOWN HERE ALREADY!!!! :)
2 comments:
are zach and jayna the same age? so crazy how girls grow so much faster! don't worry zach will grow on his mission and come back a man!
Aw, we got our own post, I feel so special! :) It was so good to see you guys, we definitely need to have a love connection for our kids somehow. Hopefully one day we will live closer than 10 hours away, boo!
Post a Comment