Growing up I always thought I'd marry a cowboy from Montana or Utah or somewhere. "Cowboy, take me away..." I've always loved horses and have dreamed of riding them (especially on the beach!) and it sounded exciting and romantic to me. :) Well, Justin for sure took me away (to Northern Montana...anyone seen "Meet hte Robinsons?) and his grandpa is a rancher, so I'd say I was pretty spot on, eh? :) Close enough.
| One Sunday evening we went out to Great Grandpa French's Ranch on the outskirts of Lethbridge. The kids were SO excited to see the horses and hopefully feed them! |
| On the way out to find some horses...watch where you step! |
| Too bad Cynthia wasn't in this shot. We could have had 4 generations. |
| The man loves his horses. He is such a rancher. I think it is so cool! |
| Showing Zach the ropes again. |
| The kids LOVED feeding those horses. I am so glad they ate what we gave them and didn't just bite the same stuff from the field! Thanks for entertaining my kids! |
| This was right after the previous picture. She got brave, but was still startled every time the horse went to take the grass from her hands. So funny! |
| Beautiful Horsies. |
| Oh Zachy boy. |
| Kate took this picture of Great Grandma French. |
| Doesn't Kate look so old here? I think it was because the lens was so close it stretched her face longer. She just looks so grown up to me. |
3 comments:
My girls love horses too. Not scared at all. But I am. I always think they are going to bite my foot off when I am riding them. Or bite my hand off. Don't like them at all! Cute pictures! I love your girls' dresses!
That's so fun! I love the idea of a cowboy/ranch, but really I don't think I would like it very much in real life. Your girls both are looking so grown up to me, they're so pretty!
All I can think of is Dusty Britches! Tee hee! Sadly my husband is far from that (except for when he took me on a quad ride in S.A. That was about as close as he gets. Haha!) Fun pics. I am jealous!
Post a Comment