Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Virtual Christmas Card!

Because I am lame busy I won't be sending printing these off or sending these out anymore. My weekend to do so just passed! But I wanted to share it with you still! Thanks for making if for me Kams!!
Cammie sent me a few of the pictures they took of our family at their wedding reception mid November. All the kids are looking! Yay!!
I thought this pose was so cute!! Too bad me and Justin aren't kissing too. You are all missing out, eh? :)
 Just had to use my cropping skills to get a closer look. :) Pretty sweet.
 MERRY CHRISTMAS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!
Where ever you are we love you and hope you have a beautiful Christmas season.
Love,
The Lo-Lo-Lows

(get it? Maybe that's stretching it a bit far...)

5 comments:

Jordana said...

Wow, Kamry made that card? That's awesome! I agree, very cute pose of the girls kissing Zach. Zach and Kara look so much alike! I love how Christmasy your pictures are.

Lant Family said...

You guys are so cute.! I love the pictures. I think a virtual card is smart--we may have to do this next year. Cards can be so expensive :) I think your family is just adorable!

Alysha Sladek said...

Super cute. I lamed out this year. Don't even have a family pic...

Unknown said...

Cute! And I love the brown Christmas song from your last post! Haha! You are too funny!

Maren said...

Haha! I love your kissing comment. No doubt we are ALL missing out with that one! I am going to be lame this year too. I mean busy. You will be getting my card online as well. Boo. Where did December go? Anywho, Merry Christmas to you too!