Thursday, February 23, 2012

Around the house...


We started getting "The Friend" magazine at our home now that we have 3 Primarians. :) Justin was reading through it with them one Sunday and saw a recipe for CTR pretzels. It was really just a bread recipe, which I was a bit bummed at because I love those big soft pretzels. Delish. Anyway, when it was FINALLY time (making bread with kids teaches them about patience! You have to let it rise!) I split the dough in 3 and gave it to the kids to shape out their CTR. Kara wanted to make a Baby Jesus with a bed instead, so I helped her. Then the other 2 followed suit. :) I had to make a CTR too for Justin to say that we made the CTR pretzels. :)
Playing with their Babies. Zach did his all by himself. :)


Another morning I caught Justin off guard with this picture. What a promo shot, eh? MONTHS ago I bought shreddies with a free T-shirt mail in offer. I figured why not? I sent in 2 offers and got a shirt for Justin and a shirt for Zach. :) Justin ate Shreddies that morning, so I had to get a picture. :)
Zach had to wear his matching shirt with Daddy. It is way too big on him, but he doesn't care. The cutest thing is that Justin was taking the kids to a family center that has a "Daddy and Me" program on Saturdays. He and Zach planned to wear their matching shirts. Zach was so excited. It really made me love Justin that much more, too. I just thought it was cute that he would wear a promo cereal t-shirt to the play group with Zachyboy. :)
What a goob. :)
The kids are playing together a lot too. It is great. Especially when they are getting along and I don't have to be a referee, my main role these days. Here they are in their sleeping bags playing campout. :)
And here I was at 27 weeks.
This is only the 2nd belly shot I've taken this pregnancy! Poor overlooked pregnancy. :) I also think it is kinda funny posting these pictures because I am so behind in blogging. Every time I have posted a prego pic it is not what the reality is...I am about 4 weeks past the picture. Oh well! I am loving feeling this little girl move around and dream about life with her and what she looks like and everything. It will sure be busy and CRAZY with Justin's schedule next year and with Zach starting kindergarten, but I know it is what our family wants and needs now. The kids are really excited. And so am I. I need me some soft baby snuggles. :) Almost there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you adorable! Yes YOU! What a good mom to actually do that activity from the friend! My kids want to, but I always say, later! I promise to try harder! And that pic with the matching shreddies shirts is super cute!

Maren said...

That's awesome! We used to get the Friend, but then I figured Jackson was too young for it at the time, but I bet the kids would love it now. What a cute activity! Although, I'm with Sarah and probably wouldn't do it. Well, it would depend a lot on my mood I guess. Haha! And you look amazing! That's about what I look like right now at 15 weeks! Except, my tummy's still soft. Haha! ....but sad.