While I was in California I met up with a few childhood friends! It was fun to see them all and their cute kiddos.
This is me with my best friend since I was 9 months old/neighbor/almost twin/we did EVERYTHING together from toddlerhood-BYU Hawaii Jolene. She has 2 cute girls and is now teaching near our home town.
Our high school volleyball friend Daisy also met up with us that day. It was really fun to see everybody again. I hadn't seen Daisy for over 6 years.
Later on Jolene and I met Tiffany at the park with all of our kiddos.
Then Kristen (another friend I've had since preschool age) and Briana and I had a several hour sit on the couch and chat girls night. This picture was taken at about 1 A.M. Whoops... :) It was so good to catch up with them all!
1 comment:
Love old friends!
Post a Comment