Zach graduated from Preschool mid June. What a great accomplishment. We are sure proud. Ha ha! Justin started his 2 weeks off then, so he was able to come with us. It was cute to watch the kids do their ABCs and songs and stories they learned.
Waiting for the graduation to start. I love watching Justin with Adaleigh. She loves her daddy...and he loves her! I think with the girls we were so busy in school and church and baby mode that we didn't dote on them as much as we dote on Addie! Everyone loves having this baby around.
Kara snapped this awesome picture of us. :)
Zach's in the yellow shirt, front row...
I SOOO wish this wasn't blurry. Grr. Bad lighting, slow camera, bad photographer. This was them as they were walking by. I found the "kids and animal"setting soon after.
They made these cute memory pages for the kids.
And his diploma. What an accomplishment. 1 yr down, 25 to go...(if he is a Doctor).
His teachers Mrs. Shearer and Mrs. Fletcher. I LOVED Mrs. Fletcher especially. She was so great with the kids, loved her job, and had so much energy.
Zach with his friend Charlie. He says he is going to marry her some day. Hey, it could happen. Especially in Southern Alberta! Small mormon world!
Zach with Charlie and Tylee.
Good work bud! Glad you love school so much!
3 comments:
So cute!! I hope he does marry that little girl, it'd be the cutest story! "ever since preschool i knew you were the one..." I loved the video too! hilarious that the song kept repeating.
Aw, Charlie and Tylee are both such cute little girls...Zach was workin' it in Preschool! Lol.
This is really cute! I love the group shot of just the three kids and Kate's hilarious face! Nice Kate! And you look beautiful! CAn't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment