Zach's kindergarten class on their Easter Party day. All the girls had to wear bonnets and the boys had to wear ties.
Our neighbors Dean and Alice were watching their grandkids for the week. I wish they lived there!!! The kids LOVED to play with them and it was so convenient they lived right across the street! We invited them over to dye Easter Eggs.
Easter Sunday was the day after Justin's Grandpa Low's funeral. He passed away just 13 days after his sweet wife. It was a special weekend to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and know that we will see and hold Grandma and Grandpa Low again.
Kamry and I had the same color scheme going on. Justin and Jason were also twins with pink ties, but they got changed too quick to take the picture with us. Which is a bummer. We have a picture of us back in 2007 with both couples randomly wearing the same clothes. Pretty funny!
Our attempt at a family Easter picture. :) I love Zach's face in here, Kara's closed eyes, Addie's tantrum...
1 comment:
zachs tie cracks me up! so great!
Post a Comment