We have a 6 year old!?!?
Zach, you are one smart dude. You love to cuddle and snuggle and you love Addie girl. You like to be in charge and tell your sisters what to do. "Girls..." You are funny and love to have fun and tease. You can hit a baseball off of a pitch very well. You love to tinker with anything that we allow you too. An engineer in the making. Or a trade of some sort. We will see! We love having you around our house.
| Add caption |
You really wanted to go bowling for your birthday so we all went. Papa, Bama, and Joanie and her kids came in too. You kiddos were all especially adorable in your bowling shoes! Love them!
Look at you being precise and watching and waiting for the ball to knock the pins down. You did better than I did!!
Daddy showing us how it's done. 5 pin feels WAY harder than 10 pin to me. Tiny ball and big spaces that it can just go right through!
He was pretty excited about it.
3 comments:
Love the cake! So cute! I can't believe he is 6! I am hoping he and Hannah get married, let's make it happen, okay?!
i love the picture at the end with everyone behind the cake. cracks me up with brian and cynthia behind the bars!
That cake is awesome! Cannot believe how fast our kids are all growing up. Sheesh. Make it stop! Or pause a little. Or just rewind back to the time when you lived in the same Ward as me. I liked that. Anywho, I also have to say how absolutely cute Addie is! Her smile is to die for.
Post a Comment