Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Children's Festival

Justin was on call one Saturday, but I was still supermom and took all the kids to the Children's Festival. My friend told me about it and I thought no way will I take them there...but I did and they were great and we stayed for 3 hours!! Might as well! There was a small fee at the door, but then once we got in basically everything was free except the food. There were lots of bounce our, a petting zoo, games and they even gave out pretty good prizes. Great afternoon of entertainment for the kids and I while we were missing our daddy.

They got their faces painted. The kids love this. Addie looks so funny in this picture. "Help me! What have they done!"

They did a pretty cool job.

Cute tiny little goats.
 
I think baby cows are so cute! The coloring of this one was amazing. I loved the light gray/brown. 

The police even had a bike safety course planned out for the kids.
 

They taught them about hand signals and stopping.
 
 
 
 
They had such a great time and want to go again next week. I told them they'd have to wait until next year. ;)

1 comment:

Maren said...

This looks way too fun! I love stuff like this for kids. Awesome.