Sunday, June 9, 2013

These girls...

 
No words... :) 

 

My beauties.







These girls are usually good friends...but man. Sometimes they are just girls and are catty and whiny with each other and fight over silly things. They also scratch. They both scratched each other and both had to wear "the mitts of shame." That's what happens at our house if you scratch. Mitts of Shame! If you can't use your hands nicely they will be trapped away so you can't use them at all. I don't even let them put their thumbs in the holes and their hands get all sweaty. Yuck. It works though. I think. :)


 

1 comment:

Maren said...

This is hilarious! I found as a young girl the only wy to defend myself was to use my nails. I was a fantastic scratcher. You are inhibiting their talents! Haha. JK. That is a great idea though. The mitss of shame. So good.