Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer time

HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!
Actually, these were taken May 16...but it was a nice day and the kids really wanted to swim! I filled the pool with warm water...from the kitchen sink...pot by pot...That's why I put the pool by the side door! 

I love this picture of Kara. Goggles are goofy!!!
   
 
Great one of Zach too. Love the folded ear. Think he looks like Justin Jr.(a.k.a. young Simon Burch) here Kams? (
 
Tunnels! Amazing all 4 can fit in there. 

Little cutie patootie. 
 
 


 
 Addie and Benson playing together in the sand box. They are only 20 days apart!
And here is Zach with his best buddy Marshall (Benson's older brother).
 These two are 33 days apart!!


 We will miss the Lilburns when we move!!!!!  :(
 

3 comments:

PamH said...

The lilburns are going to have to come visit us in Cardston! :)

Kamry Low said...

hahahah before i even read your comments i thought that exact thought. must be simon bir... i mean justins son!

Irish'n'Karley Lilburn said...

Aww, I love this post! I love all the pictures! I'll have to get the one of Addie and Benson playing in the sandbox, becuase the only one (I think)I have of them is the one where they are "sharing" the walking toy!! BTW the goggle pics are awesome!!