Saturday, June 22, 2013

Getting into things


This girl. She likes to 'help' with laundry. :) She just kept climbing in and climbing in... 

And she thought it was FUNNY! 
 
Here mom!

Ha ha. I think she looks like a cartoon character in this one. Look at those little beaver teeth.
 
 And she has even reached that fun stage of getting into EVERYTHING in the kitchen cupboards while I make dinner. Weee!!
 
And talking about getting into things...These are the "Restaurant" signs Kate and Kara put on their door. I wrote the "Closed" and "Open" because they wanted me to, but what cracked me up was what I saw on the other paper...

Kara loves to write letters and copy things. If you look closely at the top of the page it says "Faculty of MEDICINE" "University of CALGARY." Well, she just kept copying the word "Medicine" and "Calgary" and added a couple random words that she knows how to write..."Mom" and "Oso." (Yes, that is from Special Agent Oso...the Disney Jr. cartoon.)
 I think this is how Cynthia got all of her boys (well, 4/5 so far!) to pursue Medicine. A sort of hypnotism. "Sit down and copy your standards boys..."Medicine... Medicine....Medicine..." ;) Ha ha!
Apparently Kara will be studying Medicine in Calgary. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cannon loves to help me with the laundry too, only he waits until it is folded on the couch to "help". At least it is motivation to get it all put away fast!