Justin's sweet Grandma Low passed away March 11, 2013 at the age of 86. This is the first of his grandparents to pass. And amazingly enough, Grandpa Low followed 13 days later! So incredible. And so sweet. That is love. I really do think Grandma got up there and found a way to bring Bob with her. They left an incredible family and legacy that I feel SO blessed to be a part of. I am so happy I married into the amazing family that I did. And I was lucky to live with Grandma and Grandpa Low the summer before we were married. I was to twitterpated to hang out with them more and I wish I had now. Certainly a stalwart couple, raising an amazing family and serving the Lord on 3 missions each (2 as a couple together) and then doing several sessions a week at the temple in their front yard. :) I love them. And I really will miss them. So will our kids. We all know she wanted to go, and was ready, so that makes it easier, but I sure wish we could talk on the phone or something sometimes.

All of her grandsons were the pall bearers.
All of her grandsons were the pall bearers.
1 comment:
Sorry for your loss. But so nice they were close together. I don't want to be left alone :(
Post a Comment