Monday, May 13, 2013

Sometimes You Just Have to Take a Picture. :)


Was I proud of this? No. Should she do it again? No. But was it kinda hilarious? YES!
"Kate, don't ever do this again because it's disgusting, but wait a minute and don't move so I can take a picture." Such a lady. :)

Or when you walk in on "Tale as Old as Time..." being reenacted in your living room. :) This was adorable. Kate was even trying to pick her up and spin her. :)  
 
 
  Everyone should have a twin. These girls don't know how lucky they are. :)
 

Or when they decide to play restaurant at lunch time and Zach is the maitre'd 

Him asking me what I want. Ha ha! Love the rag on his arm. All his own doing.

...Or when you walk in on your 5 year old snuggling your baby while watching t.v.
So sweet. He loves her and she adores him. It's cute.
  

And another day I walked over and Addie was sitting by Kate in her little chair. Of course I missed the 'tender' moment while getting the camera darn it. But here's to the memory. :) 
Or just a few days ago when this little one wants to go outside so bad and play football with the others! Walk Addie!! Just learn to walk!! At least Kara plays with her through the door. :) She LOVES being outside. She crawls all over the grass and doesn't care a bit.  
Or when Zach consents to feed Addie her breakfast, but plugs his nose the entire time because he thinks it stinks. What are we feeding her?! 

How did she grow up so fast! That's a big kid face, not a baby face!

Or just to record this baby's obsession with markers/crayons. And her toothbrush. I need to get a picture with that one! She is obsessed with it!

Our little puppy. A crayon in each hand and a marker in the mouth. She can often be found crawling around with something in her mouth, a sock, a shoe, a figurine, a marker... And yes, I know this isn't safe. But sometimes you just have to take a picture and then fix things. She has 5 parents watching her and every move she makes.
 

2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

oh i love just random photos! i love every photo. Everyone should have a twin agreed!
addies is way to cute, love zach holding her on his own. love the girls playing together and zach serving the girls. just all so great!

Irish'n'Karley Lilburn said...

I LOVE the picture of Kate with the Veggie Straws!! It really did make me laugh out loud!! I also love the picture of Zach holding Addie, aren't we so lucky to have such caring boys to care for their younger siblings!?!