Door tradition! Girls up and ready bright and early to get this party started. They countdown to their birthday for so long! And I believe I am stuck forever doing this door decor. ;) They get excited for it. Good thing it's easy. I know one day it's going to be toilet paper or something because I am often not very prepared and stores close SO EARLY here!
Their request. Silly geese.
Their friend Dani had a birthday just a few days prior to theirs so we took them all on a birthday date to Dairy Queen! They were so full none of them even got their treat?!
The girls asked for an Olaf cake. Phew! Glad it turned out. They loved it!
They have really grown up this last year! 6 years old?! 6 going on 13 some days...scares me!
Anticipation and that awkward moment everyone is looking at you and singing to you!
The girls wanted to play pin the carrot on Olaf and Dani said she'd draw him for me so I let go and let her...and she did an AMAZING job!!! So cute.
My girls. :) Pretty cute.
Present time! Aunt Kamry (who is also a twin) taught me the trick to twin birthdays and Christmas...sit back to back to open presents so your surprise doesn't get spoiled by the other opening it before you! Great advice!
I was SO excited about these necklaces I had made for them. I may have done it too young, but I loved the idea and couldn't wait. I designed these twin sister "friendship" necklaces and had them stamped with their birthstone hanging on it. I love how they turned out! Pretty special. They are lucky to have each other.
Aw!! And I am still trying to figure out my new lens...well I am wishing I'd try and figure it out. I just need to sit down and do it!
Kara Beara...you are a spunky happy girl with a lot of friends and a lot of ideas. You love to chat and jabber and are surprisingly the loudest in our house I'd say! You love pink and purple and mermaids and dolphins. You want to be a dolphin trainer when you grow up! You are a smarty pants and a good girl. You are a very good, kind friend. You usually aren't the instigator of problems, except recently you are loving to tease Addie the underdog. I guess you feel it your duty being the bigger sister, hopefully this passes quickly. You are also a very good "reporter" on what all is going on in the house and who is doing what. Future career?
Kate Noelle- I love this picture of you and I. You are a happy go lucky girl full of energy (and sass recently!) You are the first to help me when you see I am really having a hard time and a great worker. I can totally see you being a nurse because you are always getting people band aids and/or ice, trying to make things better. You have a GORGEOUS hair color (people have asked to take pictures of it to take to their salon in hopes of a fake version). You love to draw and create. You love to cook and bake. You want to be a chef when you grow up. You are silly and always want to have fun. If it's not fun you are out! Currently your filter of appropriateness isn't always in working order, but we are working on that.
Girls I can't believe you are already 6! I wish I could go back to each year of your life just to experience it again because you are growing up in to little ladies too fast. I do love being your mom. It's often hard to keep up with you and your ideas (and messes). Excited for this next year for you!
2 comments:
so cute! you have a lot of catching up to do haha it's almost December again ;) Love the necklaces. Which lens did you get? 50mm?
Those necklaces are perfect. You should share this post on MMOMs. Thanks for the back to back tip! Also, it looks like you sing & blow out candles separate ly?
Post a Comment