Annalee Jean and Adaleigh Jane at the Dahl Family Christmas Party. Only 26 years and 6 days apart. :)
The cutest little Nativity actors!
I juts never wanted to forget the way his cute little bum bunches up. I love his cuddles. And that big, round, bald head. Wow!
Then we all got together for our traditional Christmas program at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Santa came and paid us a visit after the program! Took a little break from all of that present delivering to stop and say hi!
The girls wanted to be Santas helpers. I think we may have caught him a bit off guard.
Christmas jammy time!
Aw. Cute little brothers.
These girls all got the coordinating jammies (by chance!!! We love Costco. Ha!)
Everett feels silly he and Zach match. It's cool boys.
Our Crew all jammied up.
Matching jams!
Bama gave them all an ornament too!
Lucky me...I got jammies as well! My wonderful hubby tried to replace my red onesie jammies that were lost on the plane a year prior. :( Matched my sisters and i got them probably 15 year ago? Anyway, he was so nice to try and make my dream come true! Love you Hon. Can't wait until you get a matching pair. ;)
And yes, in case you were wondering...the back flap does work. Velcro and all. It's a bit drafty back there though. They only put velcro on the top so the side gape. YIKES!
A few pictures from Christmas morning.
Santa brought them all an animal baby to care for.
I cannot believe I don't have pictures of anyone else?! Not even baby Everett on his first Christmas?! Guaranteed there are videos. I hope! It was a busy morning with 5 eager kids i guess. I don't know...I'm out of excuses!
Santa brought this too!
Everett in his new Exersaucer. He loves it. Yay for seeing the world upright!
Santa brought Justin these chairs. Whatever, i'm not giving Santa credit for these because I searched long and hard and got a sweet deal! Go me. Ice fishing chairs so you can easily lean over and look in the hole. Justin was thrilled.
I tried to stuff my 'tiny newborn' into his stocking for his First Christmas picture. HA! He's not so tiny. Super adorable though!
My men.
Howdy partner! I made him some triangle bibs. He obviously loves them.
Gotta love this little fox bum.
Zach picked Everett's name for Christmas and gave him this owl. I think it looks just like him! Round, white, fuzzy, with bright blue eyes!
Celebrating the new year!
Kids had tons of fun with Alvin's brother Isaac.
Last picture of 2014! My New Year Kiss!
New Years Day family picture. Happy 2015!
2 comments:
Aw this just made me excited for Christmas!
So crazy how much they've grown up! Jace looks like a baby!
Post a Comment