The girls found the cutest doll to play house with! They're happy, he's happy, we are all happy!
This is what we do in the winter.
Ha ha! I love it.
I guess we bored Bama? Or she is just a very righteous example for her posterity.
Little boy blue.
One of my kids snapped this picture and I love it. Totally captured life at the time. Potty training Addie, snuggling Everett, Zach's lego on the floor. This is life.
Cutest chic around.
4 months old!
This was an AWESOME fishing day! They caught all of that in 1.5 hours! EfFISHient fishing! I wish it was always that great!
Justin's pride and joy.
Everett experiencing snow. Wee! And after 7 years of living here I FINALLY got snow pants and they make a world of difference!
So cute. Man, I took this picture 8 months ago. Kate has grown up SO much since then! Why are they growing up so fast?!
Ha ha! Stuffed in his snow suit. I think he likes it though? What is this strange new world called outside? Don't worry Ev, I'll show you again in May.
Thanks for capturing nature nursing, hon.
WAY TOO CUTE! I love snow lighting and how soft it is.
BLUE eyes!
Took this picture of Costco poutine to make my bro jealous one day. :) Now it is here to share to all of my American friends who have never tried it. Come on up! And Costco does it best.
Beautiful winter sunrise.
More winter day activities. Dancing with cousins!
Ha ha! A couple of friends gave me this hat and soother so I had to take a photo so show them they are going to good use. :)
Crazy hair day at school! They girls with one of their best friends, Cheyenne.
The wind made it even crazier!
The weather was amazing this month, like in the teens!!! I took Everett outside in the baby swing in only his sleeper and it was so nice!! My parents were already in Utah and the roads were amazing with no sign of snow so they came up for a few days!!! I LOVE SURPRISE TRIPS!!! We didn't tell the kids. It was so awesome to see their true love for Papa and Mer Mer. They are celebrities around here!
We just hung out for a few days. I love it so much when they come visit!
Playing at the park with grandpa and some neighbors with bunnies ( in January! Is that grass green?!!)
Mom and Dad even got to go to school with Zach and watch his choir practice...
...And to Kate and Kara's Kindergarten! They even let Addie stay. She was in heaven.
Just a couple of sillies.
Pretty hair!--I'm sure they were looking at Papa and Mer Mer's iPad. :)
They wanted a real tea party with Mer Mer and their (my old!) American Dolls.
Everett even got to join in. He was Mer Mer's Bitty Baby. :)
Adorable innocent child's play. I loved this. :)
Selfie with Papa! A lot of these are his pictures I stole. :)
And we made Mer Mer's famous chicken noodle soup with real noodles!! Yummo!!!!
Zach loves Mer Mer's Famous" soup. That's what he calls it. "Is it Mer Mer's famous soup? Yay!!" I always say yes. Because then he will eat it!
Just a cuddly guy after a nap in the chair. He was starting to roll about this point so we didn't have as many big chair naps!
1 comment:
ahh just seeing these winter pics makes me nervous for what's coming!!! Cute though. glad you finally got snow pants. They DO make a difference. But I still don't want to go outside...
Post a Comment