Thursday, September 3, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! December!

I spy a baby! Too bad he doesn't do this now. Now his favorite thing is to pull all of the folded clothes out of the baskets!

That's a lot of white between the sky and the ground. Ugh, and now it's right around the corner again.

Happy Baby selfie! I loved this outfit. Thanks Auntie Kamry!

Seriously such a chubby sweetheart!

Love this happy, chubby baby! One of my favorite pictures of him. Too bad it's a bit blurry. He is too active!

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. I love that my mom makes stockings for us all. Everett's turned out really cute. Zach must be the favorite grandchild though. His looks a little bigger than everyone else's!


And that marching band is a childhood memory my parents gave me. :) A LOUD childhood memory. And now my kids love them. And I'd love them to be a little quieter.

Ha ha! My sister gave Everett this onesie. So funny!

Nothing cuter than a sleeping baby!

Addie loves to dress herself these days...several times a day.

GORGEOUS SUNRISE! 

Amazing colors!

Our little choir boy! He really likes it...despite the look on his face!
Probably the best Kindergarten Christmas Craft ever. :) I love them!


Kara's mastered the crossed-eye selfie.



Cutest siblings. :) I never had the chance to have only two kids so sometimes I pretend. These two are adorable together.

This onesie has a story ... has gone through several chubby-thighed nephews. So glad Everett could carry on the tradition.  

 SQUISHY BAFF!  This stuff was nasty and I don't really recommend it, especially if your toddler accidentally gets some in her mouth and barfs up a bit! I've never seen kids jump up so fast!

 Justin bought these sweet hats in Quebec. I wish one was really mine, but I had to borrow Justin's Dad's for our calendar photo shoot. Our family had December. ;)
 Ha ha! 

THIS NIGHT WAS AMAZING!!! I got to scratch this off my bucket list. A real-live sleigh ride on a 2 horse open sleigh! Our bishop is a horseman and if conditions are right you can rent it by the hour! This year weather has been right a few times!

 Great shots...kinda better than nothing?? It was bouncy!


Riding up the lane of trees. We were singing Christmas Carols, drinking hot chocolate, cuddling up, and laughing all the way. (ha ha ha) It was amazing. One of the best nights of my life. Thanks for making it happen honey :)


Beginning to outgrown the little tub!


Addie got herself ready to come to the Border with me and pick up some presents I had ordered in. I LOVED her (brother's) hat and socks. :) This girl is the coolest and the cutest. I love 2.5 yr olds.

All bundled and ready to go sledding!


His brother and sisters thought he was the best one to wear the reindeer antlers. They were right for sure! :) His shirt says "Who you calling ELF?" I think it's funny. Thanks Carrie!


Winter is not and will never be my favorite...but rural winter with bright blue skies is beautiful. I love the bright white with the bright blue with the golden fields popping out of the snow. If the roads are clear and it's light outside I enjoy a nice winter drive home from Lethbridge.


Who is this kid?! Justin sent this to me from a basketball game. I know Low's had big heads...but wow! This next generation!? Zach had put the basketball in his hood and then put it on his head. Alien child! Makes me laugh.

 I guess this is why you get up early and go fishing!!? Justin also sent me this beautiful picture from Payne Lake one early ice fishing day. We do live in a beautiful FRIGID country.

This is another reason you go fishing...to catch a MOUSE?! Eew! But kinda cute! Kept the kids entertained apparently.

What my men love. Fish.

And here they are all fried up. This is the difference of Justin's pictures on his phone compared to the ones on my phone...his is all fish and garden food and mine is kids.

Christmas Tree lighting at the Remington Carriage center! Such a great Santa!
This picture is MAGICAL to me. Sweet innocence of a child and the magic of a loving Santa. :) The Santa lives in our town and requested this picture once someone showed it to him. 


3 Months Old!! Look at those deep blue eyes!!! I love his eye color. This is about the time he stopped being so fussy. Light at the end of a long, busy tunnel.

Still the SOFTEST peach fuzziest baby there ever was. Just want to squish into those cheeks.

Love a man in touch with his artistic side! Good work hon!

Lucky kids having fun. 

She's got the right idea!

That's a delicious looking village! Perfect size for our fam!

The twins with the twins. :) And a great photo bomb by Zach.
Ha ha...aren't they so cute sleeping. Justin SOUNDS even cuter than he looks! World's Greatest Snorer! I had to document this because it's a nightly thing and I love my husband for it. Everett was a spitty, fussy baby. He always wanted to be held and fed and it was a lot to handle on top of 4 other kids all day. So my loving hubby took him at night after we got the others to bed and Everett would snuggle up into Justin's "neck pit" we call it, and fall asleep. Usually he only wants me, but it was so nice when he would snuggle up with daddy and fall asleep.
And i just love the frog legs with the bum in the air.

My family did a magnetic nativity consisting of all the grandkids (31 of them?!) to give to my parents. Justin and I just need to be Joseph and Mary and we'd have a complete set too! Such a fun gift idea for anyone out there looking for the greatest gift to give grandparents!






Everett got to be baby Jesus. :)  What a little chub!


Zach wanted to be an angel!



 We were trying to get creative. :)
And the cutest little star, Adaleigh.



Christmas Sunday. Even got a smile from Everett. :) I love this crew. Man they are growing up fast! And all looking and smiling!

I really CAN'T believe I am 30 and have 5 children and live in Canada and am the 'Mom' now. But I am glad. Weird?!

1 comment:

Kamry Low said...

What is squishy baff? Rural winter is much much better except driving to Lethbridge. Live off of food storage. Love zach the choir boy (seriously I think it's good for boys to learn how to sing) and I love that he was the angle. What wall is Addie standing in front of when she was the star? Also I love the sleigh ride pics. Love it all. Everett is adorable. Oh and now you really do just have two during the day' crazy!!!