It was fun having these two lounging around in the mornings before Kindergarten. I can't believe HOW MUCH they have changed in these last 9 months. Yes I am that behind! They no longer have the baby faces. Grew too much this year.
Happy these sweet cheeks still have a few more years before school starts. :)
This girl wants to be a chef when she grows up. I need to capitalize on this interest!
The girls dance class did a little dance rehearsal at a local retirement home.
Everett was ADORABLE (as always) watching his big sisters.
Look at those big baby blues!
And this guy got teeth!! Too early for my liking. 5-6 months.
After a rough first few months this guy has sure turned into the squishiest, happiest baby! Love him to bits.
Peek a boo!
Dance recital! My beauties.
I gave them their own picture alone. They rarely get that!
"Be Our Guest"
"Do You Want to Build a Snowman"
With their best buddy Cheyenne.
THIS was funny. Kate had these little dots all over and we weren't quite sure what they were. Justin said they could be molluscum. She asked what they were and we told her and she didn't like the thought of having them. She moped around all morning and then showed me this picture later. HA HA! It wasn't molluscum. They just disappeared quickly!
In other news Justin was in the paper as the newest Rotarian! 4 generation
Weather's getting better! Justin brought us all to the driving range and taught us his ways.
Me showing off our new bedding!! SO much happier and brighter than the old black and white one we had. I think I can make it through winter now. :) And it coordinates so well with my Meximumu!
This was just a random picture to show my mom that the 12 month outfits she gave us were fitting our 6 month old well. Whoops. Don't think those will fit by September. Everett weighted 20 lbs at 6 months! That's the size of my one year olds usually so I guess the outfit sizing is right.
Everett and Grant got to visit for a bit. Grant is 2 months older and wiser.
Bama visited too. Bama with the babies.
Rain?! Not snow! Hurrah!!!! Kate teaching Addie the ways of the puddle jump.
SO blurry because I had to zoom so much. I wasn't going out. It was rain, but a cold rain!
A day or two later...snow came back. HEAVY, WET snow. Yes, it is beautiful. But so hard to shovel!
Good thing I have a helper!
St. Paddy's Day! The day where we wear green and eat green! The kids (to my dismay) made a leprechaun trap. They got some coins!
This guy is excited because he gets to eat the real food now!
Give me some!
Not what you were expecting?
That green really makes his eyes pop!
Never mind!
Our rainbow smoothie dessert! (Strawberry, mango, spinach, banana pineapple, blueberry.) Yummy to try them all!
Everett's 6 month photoshoot!
What he does all the time! Gnawing and gnawing.
My view from the treadmill. All 5 of them playing. :)
second stitches in a couple weeks...the road ate her when she tripped. The first was a cut from my new knives. I told her not to use them without us there! This one may be one that learns by experience. Happy her dad is a Dr and can bring her in whenever she needs it!
I love this bath seat and so does Everett!!
Zach got an award for this year's Festival!! His first year playing!! He received the ... Award. He was so proud up there! I wish I had a better camera there to capture his joy. He got a trophy! His dream!
Zach with his piano teacher, Patty Bielert.
And choir Festival. My little choir boy. Too cute.
Somebody's a little ticklish!
My boys. Just look at that fuzzy soft squishy head and neck!!!
I love the new bench at the temple. I took Zach there to take a few pictures for his baptism program. It's great to be 8!
Love this. He really is a good boy. I really can't believe my first baby is already 8!
Look what I made. :)
My awesome Edmonton friends come down south all together once a year. This year they came to my ward for church and dinner! It felt so awesome and special to have them all come to my home!! I love you girls!
Everett and Lanae. They may date in the future. :)
What a good helper.
Daddy took the kids to the egg hunt at the Remington Carriage Center. Addie doesn't seem so sure about that big white rabbit! And Kara looks like an Easter Egg herself!
Go suck an egg, Everett. ;)
2 comments:
So awesome he won an award! Too bad Van wasn't a girl who loved piano like I did and they could go head to head like the good old festival days. Ha ha ha. Those shelves are so cute! And those are some good Edmonton friends!! Can't compete with that. Lol. :)
Also that bath seat is awesome. Which I'd had one!
Post a Comment