This guy was so cute and cuddly there.
Justin's friend is pretty big into green smoothies and has one every morning. Justin had to take this picture to show him he was trying one to see what it was all about. :)
On Sunday after a long taxi ride that we shared with another big LDS family we FINALLY made it to the church. The white van in the corner was our taxi. Kara's in the doorway.
I had to sneak a picture of the meeting house inside. It was a neat experience and the people were really welcoming!
I also snuck a picture of Addie in nursery. Although I think they combined a lot of young classes with the nursery. Wish I knew what was going on in her head! Looks like fun!
These teenage boys were loving the bald, chubby WHITE baby! It was so cute to see them adore him. Everett has THE MOST velvety head I've ever touched. He is so bald with this short soft peach fuzz. It is incredible!
Living it up!
These kids don't know how good they have it. This is the life.
I love this one. Adorable twin sisters.
"Pink Panthers" were a favorite of the trip.
I need this one enlarged in my bedroom. Ahhhhhh...
Brian and Cynthia!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GOING WITH US AND HELPING OUT!! We had a blast!
The fishing addicts went ocean fishing! They caught a couple big ones.
Zach found some iguanas after his fishing trip.
We stayed home and splashed around all day. This boy is SUCH a water baby! He loves to splash and doesn't care at all if he gets water in his face.
Some more chicas loving on this white, bald, blue eyed boy!
What Papa did for a good part of the trip. Thanks Papa!
Once you get a table, don't give it up!!
Cynthia loved watching the cruise ships. They are HUMONGOUS!
Futbol en la playa!
This was heaven to me. Squishy sleepy, cuddly baby on the beach in the shade.
Didn't last long...
Made me happy to see this busy man relaxing. Well deserved!
My big purchase! Love my Mexi-Mumu!
Last day. :(
These girls made a new best friend from Vancouver. Zoe!! Kate missed her so much and cried when we had to leave.
Bough a nice Mexican outfit for my oldest and youngest man.
At the airport, not ready to leave. I couldn't decide between the shirt and the dress, so I followed Cythia's advice and bought both!
Love this cute little chico.
At the mall by the airport in Calgary. I think she was tired. She found Everett's empty car seat and fell asleep while we ate!
The next day a mi casa...doing laundry...still celebrating Mexico!
2 comments:
Seriously what a fun trip. I need to take my family NOW! Great mumu too!
This is awesome. It makes me want to check airlines right now to see if there are any deals. Haha! And those fish they caught? Crazy.
Post a Comment