This guy is getting around!
And pretty good at selfies because he loves to look at himself! He is such a happy baby now. We love the difference from the first 3 months of life!
Addie turned 3 on May 5!
Too cute.
Yay for help from big sisters!!!
Berry cupcakes with real blueberry frosting. Yum. Kids don't care, but I do!
May 5th also marks Everett's 8 month mark! Still not sleeping through the night all the way, but he is just a big chubby bundle of happiness! Cuddly lovey sweetheart.
An Addie inspired photo shoot. I love my time home with just her and Everett.
Just thinking...
So cute.
It ALWAYS happens! I've learned to expect it. May snowfall. Eeew. Go away.
My little sous chef.
And she later dressed up to dust. Way to dress the part Kate.
Kara did too. Then while doing Saturday chores they started singing "It's A Hard Knock Life" from Annie. Yup, they've got it real bad.
MOTHER'S Day! Zach made me my necklace and I found the perfect shirt to match it with. This last year has probably been the busiest and hardest of mom "Mom" life, trying to meet the demands of a lot of children at a lot of ages, but I still wouldn't change it. I would be left with a hole if I didn't have these kids...wondering what would life be as a mom of many?
Kate is good to carry on the tradition of foot rubs. Even though my callouses gross her out she always offers and pushes through it!
This was too funny. Zach bought this tiny plunger thing at his school treasure chest. I think its a stand for a phone somehow or something, but we just keep it in Addie's dollhouse by the toilet. :) Anyway, Kara came down to me and said "I licked it and stuck it on and now it won't come off." Oh dear...she had been trying for a while before she came to me. Whoops!
HA HA!!! She laughed at herself too. And that thing stayed for quite a few days! I was a bit worried because my sister once gave herself a hickey on her arm just to see what it looked like and she sucked so hard it stayed. Whoops.
Ha ha...this is the sister. :) And my mom. I Had to call her on Mother's Day. I love/hate Facetime because I can see my family and talk to them, but I also see what I am missing out on and it makes me wish for a portal to just beam me there! Cardston and life is great, but I will always be too far from my family, especially my sisters.
May means garden time!! Mommy moment captured. This little stinker just wanted me while we were planting. What baby wants, baby gets. 24/7 call.
It's so pretty all planted! Now here comes the real work.
Addie took this picture. About 20 of the same actually. I deleted all but one, because it's cute that it captures my daily life.
Cub Car Rally time! We have an 8 year old Cub scout and he was so excited to do his Cub Car. I handed that duty over to Daddy. Justin wasn't super excited, but luckily his friend Skyler and his son were doing his so they got into it!
Pretty good!
Did it win? Nope. It was fun to watch though!
Cutest little playmates, Addie and Andie!
This had to be documented in life as well. This is how Addie gets around and gets what she wants. My muffin carrier! It is her self proclaimed step stool. She uses it all the time.
This was pretty neat. Brian and Cynthia were gone (in New Zealand and Australia on their way to pick up Elder Dallin from his mission!) so we got to be there to set their headstone with Ken Peterson. These buff guys had to lift it and it looked HEAVY.
It is nice they have a headstone to visit now.
Beautiful headstone for them with the Cardston temple and Chief Mountain. Grandpa hiked that mountain so many times.
Oh dear! Double yolked eggs again! I wish we could just have a set of twins to finish this family off with. Not now...like I said it's been a crazy year. But I'd love that. These came from a local Hutterite Colony. He came around selling them. I told him his eggs were double yolked and he said "Do you not want them like that? I thought it was a better deal for you!" Ha ha! He is right.
A very blurry picture of me playing in a very beginning orchestra. Pretty fun actually!
I'm such a violinist.
And to end this post off with an adorable sight...my Addie sleeping. She NEVER takes naps anymore and this day was so fun to have her fall asleep right by me as I read and Everett was asleep. Such a peaceful feeling! An "Aw! I love being a mother!" moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment