
Well, it has been three whole years already! Happy Anniversary to us! Our anniversary just so happened land on a rainy day so Justin's boss called him and told him that he might as well stay in bed! He got the day off! Yea for timely rain. Our garden needed it too! So, we basically played catch up and did all the errands that we needed to from being gone last week. It was fun to have him around all day. Later that night we went to the Edmonton Temple and did sealings. It was a great reminder of the promises we've made to eachother. Man, I love Justin so much. We know that we have been so blessed these last three years and are so happy to still be very much in like and love.
Three Reasons to LOVE Justin
1. He has an amazingly strong testimony of Jesus Christ and the Gospel and great zeal to do what is right.
2. He is sensitive to my needs and works hard to help out and make me happy.
3. He is extremely friendly and happy. I love his smile and his determination to excel. ( I know that is more like 4, but I had to throw it in!)

11 comments:
You are beautiful and amazing and inspire me in every way. I love you!!
Tifani
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Happy Anniversary !! Isn't being married the greatest?! And having kids makes it that much more fun!
awww, you guys are so cute....and haven't changed at all. My wedding pictures are starting to look dated.... eeek.
happy anniversary! you look beautiful. i wanna see more wedding pics!
Happy Anniversary you guys! We think you two are the greatest!!!!
I was catching up on your blogs. Happy Birthday to you a little while ago. I can't believe you were only turning 24....you are a young 'un. Also, Happy Late Anniversary! I hope you two had a nice day. Your pics are beautiful from your wedding day!
Happy Anniversary! this is the best celebration...
ours is in a few weeks, I'm stoked, any good ideas on gifts or suprises??
What a horrible friend...I completely forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary. Will you forgive me? That picture reminded me how beautiful you look at your wedding. So much has happened since then. I can't wait to hear what you are having next? Whatever it is, you make cute babies :) Love you!
OH my gosh...I just realized I'm logged into Jackies blog to fix her backgorund. So instead of the Williams family it should say ELiaba family. I'M SUCH A DORK!! Its okay, you can laugh at me :)
happy anniversary to you!! And happy birthday. i should have remembered sooner that we share BOTH of these amazing days. :) I love the pictures you posted.
Post a Comment