Monday, August 25, 2008

Remember this post?

REMEMBER THIS POST? (January 11, 2008)

Well, it is all starting to make a little more sense now!!!!


AND

!!!!!

I know, we can't really believe it either, but we are having TWIIN GIRLS! That's right...I am 20 weeks along now and actually feeling shocked, but great! The weird thing is, that post was on January 11, 2008, the same time the babies are due!!! I thought things were a little different from my first pregnancy, like I felt bigger and I could feel the baby move earlier than with Zach, but this was my second pregnancy so I just kind of figured I was stretched out more, my body new how to relax and be big, and that I just knew what to feel for with the baby kicking. Really though, there are 2 babies growing inside me and 2 "little nudgers" in there. I was hoping to hear it was twins (kind of) just so I didn't feel like I was gaining too much weight! Well, what a relief, I am right on target! Now I don't feel so big! AHHHHH! :) We are SO excited, still very shocked, but so excited and know we are so blessed. They will probably be here in December now. I was trying to avoid the whole Christmas baby thing, but what can you do?! The egg yolks on the due date, the pink helmet, and the pink stroller are all making sense now. Wow. What a day!


Me at 20 weeks 2 days with my 2 girls! :)

Top of the girls' heads.


Baby A was much more photogenic than Baby B. She gave a great view of her profile and left no doubt about the gender.

This is supposedly Baby Bs face. We aren't sure where, but I hope it is cuter in real life! Oh well though, a mother's love sees past that! :) Baby B was pretty shy. They said they are almost positive she is a girl, at least enough to announce it. But who knows, we could have a boy... At least we have the stuff.

33 comments:

Jordan and Ariana said...

I can't believe it! Twins! I love how you put the egg yolk thing first. It totally takes you by surprise. Jordan and I both remember that blog. Crazy stuff, Amelia! Oh and Congrats!

Jolene said...

I'm still in shock...but soooooo excited for you and Justin! I can hardly wait to see them!!

Mark and Kimmi said...

Thats so exciting! Congratulations!! I hope you continue to feel better. Are we going to be able to see you guys in a couple weeks at the reunion??

Adrienne said...

omg! for some reason i thought to check your blog to see if you were pregnant. and wow! you are with twins! that's crazy and so wonderful. you're 3 weeks ahead of me. yay for girls!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! That is wonderful!!! Congrats..and GOOD LUCK ;)

Launi said...

oh my gosh! that is incredible! congratulations, you guys!

Lant Family said...

Holy Cow!! So you were suspecting this? Do they run in your family? How crazy, and this would explain how come you are a bit bigger then others who are due at the same time. How fun to have twin girls! Do you ever watch Jon and Kate plus 8? It is my new favorite.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I'm shocked! Congratulations you guys!! How exciting! Glad all is well with BOTH of your little angels! ;)

Amber said...

Yay!! Congrats! How exciting. You will be a great mom to 3. As far as the December thing goes, at least you get 2 more tax deductions in 2008! Good luck Amelia. Keep us updated.

Todd + Emily said...

Congrats!! That is soooo exciting for you guys to have twins!!!!

Julie said...

We're still in a state of complete shock...and so excited for you! You will be simply great with them. Love you guys!

Jason and Joy said...

WOW!! That is so great - congratulations you guys!

Baldersons said...

Oh wow how exciting...that will be so much fun and I'm sure Zach will just love having two little sisters! Yay..congrats!

Amy said...

Ahh! I came to see if you were having a boy or girl and am totally shocked to see you're having twins!! That's so exciting! You look great!

Jackie said...

Wow Aimee! I can't believe you are having twins. I'm glad you're having girls. They are so much fun. Congrats!

Ashley DeMille said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! That is all I can say! And GIRLS!!!!! WOW! I am tickled pink right now!

VH said...

AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO incredibly exciting! Congratulations!!!!!! I remember the egg post, too! WEIRD! You are going to have the cutest girls!!!

Rob and Marseille said...

That's so funny!!!

Jena said...

HAHAH!!! I was dying when I read your blog!! Congrats! I didn't think my prediction would be correct.

Loralee said...

Congratulations! Justin and Zach are going to have to fend for themselves with all those women!

Anonymous said...

Amelia I am so excited for you guys! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well, and you look awesome for having twins. I feel like I am already that big and I'm only at 14 weeks. (its not twins either, they already did an ultrasound:) Good luck and party on when they come! hehe
Telisha

Amy said...

Are you kidding me?! That is crazy! I have to ask, when you went in for the ultrasound, did you honestly think they would find TWO babies?! CONGRATULATIONS!

mj said...

amelia low are you joking me? how wonderful! i hope i get to meet the two future sisters-in-law to my daughter. yaaaaaaaaaay! let's have a reunion in temecula sometime...soon.

Anonymous said...

So I already commented on your facebook but had to say it again here - CONGRATULATIONS! And - you look amazing! The egg post was incredibly strange - but now I agree with you, it was a (two) heads up! I am way excited for you guys. Hopefully we'll get to meet all your kids sometime.

Porters said...

wow wow!! congrats!!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see more and hear more details to come.

Jenny said...

AHHHH! Congratulations! I'm pretty shocked myself...can't imagine being you. Yippee though! Girls are so fun. They bring out the inner girly girl in me...and it's just great. Wow! I'm so excited for you!

Ashley said...

I'm saying the same thing everyone else is...wow! Congrats! I can't imagine having twins. I'm super excited for you!!

Darin said...

Oh my gosh. That is all I can say. I am going to call you and talk to you later.

Cathi said...

Oh my Gosh!!
I am SOOOO excited for you! Wow!!

Vanessa said...

How fun for you guys! just like that you have more kids than us! You look so good for being 20 weeks along!

Matthew and Hailey said...

That is so exciting!It will be so fun to have two! We are having a girl too.

Alicia said...

Wowser! Congratulations!

Susie said...

congrats again so crazy & soo exciting. You are gonna be on busy momma