Winter's here. For sure. Here's a picture of some proof. This is Zach's milk that was left in the car during church today. Yep, it's frozen. Yesterday (our "errand-running" day) it just so happened to be one of the first shockingly cold days of our Edmonton winter. It was - 26 C (-17 F) out with a windchill of -40 C (-40 F)! Today it was -27 C with a windchill of -37 C! I have heard Justin mention moving to California or Hawaii twice in the last day... I won't argue! My mom and dad fly in Wednesday and it is supposed to be -17 C (+1 F). We have to break them in slowly you know. I am so grateful for them to come up here, but I hope they stay the full 3 weeks and don't run out on me early! They probably should have come and fallen in love with the place in the summer...Oh well!!
And yes, I know. You are all thinking, ANOTHER picture of Amelia! Man, she's so full of herself! :) BUT humor me one more time, because this should be one of THE LAST belly shots before the girls get here! My 37 week twin due date is THIS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20TH!!! Of course, I will go late I am sure, but there is an end in sight! I have an appointment tomorrow with my doc, so we will see what he says. Hopefully he says, "Okay, let's strip your membranes!" :) I better wear all my favorite maternity clothes this week!
13 comments:
You look GREAT girl! And I can't believe you can stand it being so cold. I'm a whimp here and it's only in the 30's! Here's hoping the girls come soon. :)
I really don't know how you live in weather like that...you guys are crazy! But I still love you! By the way, when I ever actually get to visit you...it WILL NOT be in the winter :)
Oh my, and your mom was just telling me she really doesn't like the cold!! I promise your though, they would never run out on you early!!
as much as you want to have those baby girls Aimee, I do hope they want for Grandma and Grandpa. :)
Yeah for it being your last week! I'm so excited for you adn you look so cute! Good luck with the dr!
i'm glad your parents are coming up. and hopefully those girlies come soon too!!! let me know what i can do to help!
I can't believe you are already this close to having your babies... From an outsider's point of view it flew by... I am sure you feel differently though. Good luck and have fun with your little Christmas babies. I cannot wait to see posts of them and how beautiful they are. Do you have names already decided?
Oh, and I don't covet those temperatures in the slightest. I thought it was bad here, but will now be thanking my lucky stars.
for twins you look fabulous!! My sister in law had twins the same time I had jaxson, and she had a boy before too, it's a handful thats for sure!! Hey can I get your address so i can send a christmas card??
Oh Amelia I'm glad your full of yourself. That cracked me up. I feel bad for your parents coming up to the freezing north.. but I'm sure 2 sweet little ones will make it all worth it.
Wow, that's cold. And to think I was complaining how cold it was this morning...my windshield had frost on it and my lawn was white. I feel like such a whimp now! Say hi to Stan and Mary for me! I miss all you guys :)
That's awesome. Welcome to the true north strong and free!! And to think that this has been a more mild winter....
You look hot!! I love that maternity top - it's AWESOME. Good luck with the upcoming appointment and hopefully the quickly following delivery of the girls. Can't wait to hear the news!
Wow, congrats Amelia! I hope that things go great for you guys!
I know this is cruel to you, but I still think it would be cool to have double-low-seven (007) so just for fun, and because I know you could do it, I am going to say that they are atleast 7.0 lbs. I'd say they could add up to that, but that would make them very little. . . so 7 lbs, 19 in will be their average and they will come at, uh, 6:57 and 7:07. It's okay if you don't go along with this though, because I already have my ticket and I'm sure by that time you will be glad to even let a loser babysit!
Post a Comment