Hi all! My talented friends Maren and Alysha offered to take pictures of pregnant me before I burst. These were taken at 34 weeks. They turned out pretty good! This is a lot of pictures...sorry, but I couldn't just pick and choose! There are still more on Facebook too! :) Enjoy!























21 comments:
Gosh, Zach isn't handsome at ALL. Leah's sitting here next to me squealing with delight at the eye candy on the screen. :)
Love the belly. Can't wait to meet those two little girls.
Those are so great! you look amazing! Good luck with the next few weeks!
THe pictures look great...I regret now that I didnt take any while pregnant with Brooklynn...next time though. I saw your dad on Sunday..he seemed so excited to come and see you soon. Best of luck! Cant wait to hear how everything goes. You're beautiful!
These pictures are so good! You look great!!! I love the ones with Zach in them - he is really cute!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! ...hey, did I tell you that you look beautiful in those pictures :)
Hello Aimee...and babies! They are sure sterting to make themselves known! I love your pics! My favorite ones are the window ones, especially where you are looking out. You are so pretty, and Zach's not too bad himself!
These are gorgeous! You look fantastic! I keep checking back to see if you little ladies have arrived!
Wow, I just found your blog, and I'm so glad! Congratulations on your impending twins. If they look anything like Zach, your family will only get more and more beautiful. I can't believe how big Zach has gotten...I guess I just didn't realize how long it's been since you guys moved out of the Provo ward. Congratulations on everything. Life looks fantastic (and so do you!).
Those pictures are AWESOME. You are one HOT Mama. Seriously. Good luck on popping soon!! Have a great Christmas!
Aimee- your picture are gorgeous!!! You truly are glowing!! Congrats again.
Those pictures are beautiful! You look great. Good luck in these last few weeks.
beatiful! Can't wait to see pictures of the girls soon!
Those are fantastic! Amelia, you're such a babe!
Amelia, I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well. You'll do a GREAT job! Remmber to use your hypnobirthing techniques after their born. You'll probably need them even more post partum than pre partum. Good luck!!!
Amelia, I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well. You'll do a GREAT job! Remmber to use your hypnobirthing techniques after their born. You'll probably need them even more post partum than pre partum. Good luck!!!
Thanks for letting us take them! you're a super cute prego lady, so it was easy (and a ton of fun) just wish we had a little more time!
Wow, Amelia, those are beautiful. I love the ones of you looking out the window, especially the silhouette one! I can't believe how relaxed you are and you look like you are feeling pretty well! I don't think I would look the same at 34 weeks with twins. These are gorgeous! You are lucky to have such talented friends.
You look so pretty! I wish I had a friend that could take good pictures like that! I am looking all the time to see pictures of those cute little girls. Zach looks like such a sweetheart! He is so handsome!
Love them...you're georgous even when extremely pregnant! Given how cute Zach is, I really can't wait to see the girls!
You do pregnancy so well. You are GORGEOUS in these pictures.
oh my gosh. you are beautiful! i love that color on you too! i hope if i ever have twins i look that great! hehe. you'll treasure those, and so will your girls!!
Post a Comment