Monday, December 22, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Twins...

Good News!!! We are having twins tomorrow. Now all of my Christmas wishes are coming true! I went to my appointment this morning and the Doc said that it is time, so tomorrow it is. We are very excited to finally meet our little girls. Now, we know the day, but it is up to you all to guess the TIMES, WEIGHTS, and LENGTHS of our little Christmas Angels. Winner will be crowned as Kate and Kara's first babysitters!!! :) Start predicting!
On Saturday...the DUE DATE.

Here we are all dressed up and ready to deliver some Christmas goodies...we came back a few minutes later as it was ice winds of -35 C out!! Zach sure loves his boots though.
And here is our last exciting bit of news, the basement is painted and carpet comes tomorrow! So the tomorrow marks the delivery of our carpet and twins. What a day!


22 comments:

Jolene said...

Good luck Aimers...I love you!

Matthew and Hailey said...

4 lbs 14 oz 18 inches each.
3:22pm.

Hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

6 lbs 2 oz for the twin A, 19 inches, 6 18pm (twin A)

5 lbs 14 oz 18 inches, 6:21 pm (twin B-second girl out)

I'm soooo excited for you guys! I wish i was there! Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't disregard my prediction but switch twin A and B around. Is that allowed? Well there have been no further predictions so hopefully it's allowed!

Lant Family said...

What good news. I m so excited for you guyg. Good Luck and I hope everything goes smooth for you guys.

mj said...

One in the 4 lb. range and one in the 5 lb. range. One 19 inches and one 18 inches.

Can I please babysit? But you have to come here. I'm not going to any weather than has a negative sign in front of it. I'm a California wimp now.

You look GREAT and I cannot wait to see more pictures. We will be thinking of you.

Jenny said...

I have no predictions other than Justin will cry:) I can't wait to see pictures. Holy cow! You're having twins!

Jordana said...

Oh my goodness, I'm just checking this now, so you've probably already had them by now (hopefully). Congrats, I hope it all goes or went well and can't wait to hear about it and see your cute little girls!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

So excited for you! Hope all goes well. Cant wait to see pictures!

Lindsey said...

How exciting! You look adorable by the way. Hope you have a great delivery.

Katie said...

AIMEE, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, AND REALLY HOPE IT IS QUICK AND RELATIVELY PAINLESS. SO, MY PREDICTIONS?
KATE, LIKE HER (SOMEWHAT) NAMESAKE WILL BE A BIT CHUBBIER AT 5LBS 4OZ AND 19 INCHES LONG
KARA WILL BE 4LBS 9 OZ AND 19 INCHES AS WELL. ONE WILL BE FAIR HAIRED AND EYED WHILE THE OTHER WILL HAVE DARKER HAIR WITH LIGHTER EYES AS WELL.

The Olsingchs said...

I'm never very good at guessing (always at least a good 10 degrees off on Dad's Baker thermometer game) but I want to play!
Kate (baby A so I understand) will be 5 lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long born at 5:15 pm and Kara will be 6 lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long born at 5:32 pm. They will be absolutely beautiful of course and will look alot alike with some light hair and blue eyes (for the moment at least). We wish you guys a wonderful labor and birthday! Christmas time is such a fun time to have a sweet newborn (or two!!!!!) As we reminisced yesterday on Leneah's Birthday I got so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see and hear the wonderful news!
love you!

Katie said...

oops...I forgot a time. Aimee, dont hate me but I think it will be 7:55 tonight. Sorry girl.

Anonymous said...

I think everyone is forgetting that you mentioned on your blog that when the twins were 34 weeks they were measuring 4 lbs 13 oz and 5 lbs 1 oz or something like that.

Kali said...

You are literally the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Good luck!!! I'm guessing the kiddos will be 5 lbs each, 16.5 inches and they'll be born at 7:30pm. I would LOVE to babysit, just let me know. :) I LOVE YA!!!!

This is from Auntie Fannie, not Kali... :)

CamKamFam said...

you look so good it's not even funny! i can't wait to see pictures!!! YAY! Merry Christmas.

umm....i;m so bad at this!!! ok, I am going to cheat a little. I guess 11 lbs. 6 oz. TOTAL
and 19 inches each!

Ashley DeMille said...

Yeah I can't wait to see pictures! Merry Christmas Eve! I bet you are having a wonderful and sleepless one! Good luck with those baby girls!! What a wonderful time to have a baby or two!

Cristine said...

Okay I am too far away to babysit but I still want to play. I say one will be 6 lbs 9 oz and one will be 6 lbs 3 oz.
Hope all went well! Cristine

Samantha said...

Congrats Aimee!!! I'm sure both girls will be perfect.

rachel said...

Best of luck to you guys!

Ashley Dawn said...

YAY!! That means that you've had them. I can't wait for the update. I'm not going to guess - because I'll be dead wrong, but I'm sure they are just BEAUTIFUL!!

Kirstin said...

I hope all went well with the birth of your twins. I can't wait to see pictures of you and the baby's. I love their names you picked out too! Take care and good luck.