On December 31, 2008 we were able to bless Kate and Kara at home with ALL of Justin's family (minus Elder Robbie) and my parents too. It was so nice. My mom made the dress/gown for each of them. They had the prettiest silky blankets with their names embroidered on them made by a family friend back at home (here is her site...Kennedy Grace...http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5687967 Cute stuff!. They looked beautiful. Justin gave beautiful blessings and you could really feel the Spirit in our home. We are SO grateful and so blessed to have these two wonderful little girls to raise. I hope we do a good job!
11 comments:
Your girls are so pretty. The blankets and dresses are so cute. Amelia you look great! I would have never thought you just gave birth to them a couple of weeks ago.
They look so sweet. I love the blankets and the dresses are beautiful. I remember my baptism dress was a Mary Crippen original!
I love, love, love the dresses. They are so pretty same with those little girls in the dresses!
Beautiful baby girls Aimee! I bet those were emotional blessings being that there were 2 of them!
Kate and Kara are so beautiful you guys. Congratulations!!
I sure love the pose of the two girls together sleeping in their dresses! They look so sweet. It is anne geddes calender worthy!
What a special day. I'm so glad that you got that opportunity. They were blessed just a couple days after Jaymeson. It's neat that you got to have all your family there.
Oh Aimee! What a special time had by all. I'm so glad your mom and dad were able to be there with all of Justin's family. The dresses are adorable as to be expected from your momma. Thanks for the plug on the blankies. I am just happy you like them. Your growing family is just so darling. XXOO
Aw! The Girls are gorgeous and I can't wait to meet them at playgroup soon!
I'm sorry we blog stalked you, but CONGRATS on the twin girls! They are beautiful!!! Hope you're enjoying Canada and med school!
Love,
Kier and Josh McLane
PS- can I just say I love the names you picked:) Kara, because it's so close to my own and Kate (love it!) plue, Noelle is my middle name...love it!!
-Kiera
Post a Comment