Saturday, January 17, 2009

Disgusting!



So, this isn't what it looks like. Really!! I was holding Kara and putting a DVD in the player and all of a sudden felt really warm down there. I was really confused, because I know I didn't do anything, but didn't hear Kara poop or anything either. Then I remembered, Kara has a tendency to hold her poops in, and then just let it all out in one go. She must have done this earlier, sealing the diaper absorbency thus directing the urine right out of the full diaper. Yuck!

The (cute) Culprit

The Joys of Motherhood. (I don't know what is more disgusting, the diaper, or my very tired looking face! I need to sleep...)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I dont know whatr is more disgusting either.... the poopy diaper, the wet pants, or the fact that you posted it. EEWWWWW! A typical nurse Aimee thing to do though. :) I can not IMAGINE the diaper duty, or the laundry you must do with those 3 lil' kiddos! They sure are cute though...and seem to make it all worth it.

Alysha Sladek said...

lovely hahaha

Jolene said...

I don't know if I believe that it was Kara Aimee! ha ha...are you already putting the blame on that cute little baby :) I agree with katie though, posting a poopy diaper, definitely an Aimee thing to do :)