
Here is the newest addition to our family! It is our new-to-us minivan!!!
YAY! It's a 2005 Honda Odyssey. It is surprisingly quite clean in this picture too. The roads are all disgusting and slushy, but I will take it because that means it has been warm enough for snow to melt!

A lot of people think of the term "minivan mom" as a bad thing. I couldn't be happier!! (as seen by this picture). This is our first drive as a family in our van. I LOVE IT! So roomy and convenient.

The Dad, figuring it all out.

The kids. Believe it or not, Zach is "smiling". This is the face he does whenever the camera comes out. Silly boy.

Zach really wanted me to put the
rubber band in his hair. So I did! He also found a bobby pin and carried it around in his mouth like this. I think it is what he sees me do right before I put them in my hair. Silly kid.

Even with a ponytail, he is definitely a boy as he runs around the house with his wrench "fixing" things.
Too precious. I LOVE this site...sleeping babies.
Sweet little Kara.
Pretty sleeping Kate (gotta love those lips!)
8 comments:
COngratulations on the van! I bet you will just love all the space and the ease of putting the kids in and out. I think Zach is so funny with his ponytail and his bobby pin!
Yeah you got a Honda!! good for you guys! you wont regret it. the long search is over. Thats great.
Congrats on the new van. I'm glad to see you have embraced the minivan mom! Me, well I'm not so sure I'm ready for that yet. Can I be the SUV mom...that sounds good :) Too bad I probably will never be able to buy one...ha ha.
She's beautiful. Just like all the girls in your family. You'll love your Odyssey. They're just the best minivans. You guys are SO cute. I love Zach's ponytail. That's awesome.
Oh congratulations! She's beautiful! That's the van I want. We just don't feel ready for that addition yet, but one day.:)
Love the minivan! You are really enjoying ALL the joys of motherhood. I never thought I would be the proud owner of a minivan but I don't know what I would do without it! It has a place for everything...including the portible potty for long trips! hahaha
I agree whole-heartedly about the minivan being a great thing! Way more room. And who cares? It's not like you're trying to pick up some hot guy in it or impress anyone?! It's all about convenience! Well done my dear. Well done!
go minivans! i love them! and the odyssey is a sweet van. i think if we could ever afford it, we'd switch from the sienna to that. nice choice
Post a Comment