Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Holiday Shots

Our 2 sets of twins... ;)

Buddha Babies

"Come on sis!"
I love open eyes! (During the day that is...)

They were both hungry. REALLY hungry.

Kate definitely has Grandpa Low's hairline (and Justin's). I guess right now we could say Kara has Grandpa Crippen's too! ;) Love you Dad!

12 comments:

Lant Family said...

I love them eating each other! I can tell that Zach is their brother, they all look like sibblings.

Amy said...

You are amazing--I have a hard time keeping up with ONE newborn. They are absolutely adorable!

Ashley DeMille said...

They look so much like Zach! They must be related! I can't believe you have time to blog! Like your other friend said, you are very amazing! How are nights going? Maybe I shouldn't ask that yet! Good luck with everything. You make me want to have twins!

Alysha Sladek said...

they are so darling! cute blessing dresses too!

Susie said...

they are darling! I remember when you guys moved to Edmonton and I saw you at church with Zach & me (kidless) thought yep she has her hands full... hats off to you. You are an awesome mom to those little cuties. Wish i could cuddles those sweet things

Ashley Dawn said...

They are SO cute. Thanks for showing us all those pictures. I can't wait to meet these little girls...

Amanda said...

You look like you have your hands full! Your family is darling. I love all of the pictures.

Cristine said...

So adorable! I'm glad you had a spare minute to blog so we could all see how cute they are!!! Cristine

Samantha said...

They are so beautiful!!! I can't believe you have 3 under 3. You look fabulous!

Ashley said...

ok so I check your blog ALL the time now just to see pictures of these little angels. Something about 2 babies is just irresistable. They are really beautiful girls. Are they identical? (they look like it to me, but you never know) Hope you are doing well and getting *some* sleep!

Adrienne said...

ahh they are so cute! it's amazing to me that you've gone through the whole process and ended up with beautiful twin girls! twice the joy and twice the work i'm sure. i'm getting nervous about having a baby, but seeing you with 3 makes me realize i can do it!

Kirstin said...

They are so CUTE! Good job on them!!! In the last picture, I think Kate looks so much like Justin and Zach it is crazy. I admire you... have never understood how a mother can take care of more than one child... let alone newborns... at once. You are in my prayers!