
This is an EXTREMELY common site in our house. Kate always takes Kara's soother. It is fo funny. Kara is a "tender heart" and is pretty dramatic and emotional. It is pretty cute though! She has started to defend herself and take it back before crying though! You go girl!
3 comments:
Hilarious! Love that she's going to take it out AGAIN when the movie ends. I can't imagine how busy you are constantly sorting these two out. What a fun stage you are at!! Like you said though, when they're older, they'll be AWESOME babysitters!
What a fun life! We can't wait to come and see these lil cuties again. The pictures bring back great memories of my last visit and the constant motion. Thanks for being such a patieent and loving and blogging mom. These entries are priceless!
I feel like I am right there with you all. I am afraid it will get worse before it gets better. I love how she tried to put it back though...cute.
Post a Comment