Our kids first Low Cousin was born early early Monday morning...at 12:06 AM. Talia weighed 8 lbs and was 54 cms long. She had an incredible cone head and a darling face. Poor girl was stuck for a while on her way out and was finally born after 46 hours since water broke, 20 hours of hard labor, and 2 hours of pushing. KAMRY, YOU ARE A CHAMPION and you won a beautiful prize. Congratulations to Jason and Kamry!...and Zach, Kate and Kara for finally having a Low Cousin! Enjoy!
Minutes old.
The cute happy little family. Good work Kams!
I love these ladies. I got to be in the waiting room at the hospital. It was so awesome and exciting to be there and hear, "SHE'S here!" They didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. Now we do! Finally...
Zach holding his new baby cousin! How exciting. He really loves babies! Little ones that don't take his toys and his mommy's time that is.
All of the girl cousins together. It is funny to think that they will be so close in age. Right now it seems like the girls are so much older than Talia, but they really could be in the same year in school! Look how TINY she is!
Oh and it was so sweet, Kamry named her baby after her Dad, Tal...AND ME! She hasn't told me yet, but I am sure of it! See the lia at the end? It is after me...Amelia :) Her favorite Auntie! Thanks Kams! (JUST KIDDING BY THE WAY...IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CATCH THE SARCASM...they need a font for that.
Minutes old.
The cute happy little family. Good work Kams!
I love these ladies. I got to be in the waiting room at the hospital. It was so awesome and exciting to be there and hear, "SHE'S here!" They didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. Now we do! Finally...
Zach holding his new baby cousin! How exciting. He really loves babies! Little ones that don't take his toys and his mommy's time that is.
All of the girl cousins together. It is funny to think that they will be so close in age. Right now it seems like the girls are so much older than Talia, but they really could be in the same year in school! Look how TINY she is!(with Jason's mouth/jawline I think)
Check out her hair! That is definitely a Pizzey baby, not a Low! Oh, and by the way, Kamry had heartburn BEFORE pregnancy and then not DURING, so this disproves the heartburn/hair theory.
Check out her hair! That is definitely a Pizzey baby, not a Low! Oh, and by the way, Kamry had heartburn BEFORE pregnancy and then not DURING, so this disproves the heartburn/hair theory.(This picture won't rotate, sorry, but I am sick of it!)

4 comments:
Oh, she's SO beautiful! Holy smokes Kamry....super long labour. That's intense. Way to go champion!!
And Congrats on the new niece. She's gorgeous!
Yay for new neices (and nephews!) It's crazy that the girls really will be so close in age...they look different now, but give them a few years :) I bet they'll all be great friends.
Yay for girl cousins! I'm glad talia has some girl cousins close in age! and you look at you go, you're such a great blogger. perhaps you could come over and complete mine?
A mini-Kamry is right! So sweet.
Post a Comment