Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Around the house...literally...

One of the kids' favorite new thing to do...Zach pulls them around the house on a blanket. Such fun!


BIPOLAR BABY!!!
She gives this scowl look a lot. Kara walks around like this too. Very concentrated.

This picture is 2 seconds later. It reminds me of when we would grumble and my dad would say "Lift those eyebrows!" She sure did!


HAPPY!!! ...ignore the booger nose. I always said my kids would never have booger crusties. What have I become.


BALLOON BABY!!!Zach brought a balloon home for each of the girls from his friend's house. Pretty interesting: on the walk from Avery's house to ours, about 6 houses maybe?, the balloons were outside in the cold and shrunk so quickly! Our once plump balloons got so small so quickly I didn't know if they would recover! It was fun to watch them get big again in our warm home. They didn't fly as high, but they were still fun. When they deflated, they had battle wounds...stretch marks. Poor balloon. I can sympathize.

She is just so sweet and CUTE! Big eyes!
Just lounging. Zach is getting so big! He talks SOOO much and says the funniest things:
"Mommy, I have a hypoposis..." (hypothesis)
"You know what, Mommy?"
"Actually...yes, I do want a bananana..."
"Mommy, you smell that stink?" is it you? "No, it's my bum."
He has also become VERY interested in the camera. Here is one of his first pictures he took. He captured SUCH a lovely moment! Wouldn't you agree?

4 comments:

Amber said...

What cute kids! And I love the sympathizing with the balloon's stretch marks! So funny. But seriously, you deserve every stretch mark you have. When ever I'm having a bad day with the kids I always think of you with three kids under 3. You're amazing!

Alysha Sladek said...

hhahha what a character! you smell that stink hahahah love it. i can't believe how much the girls have grown. they're not babies anymore :(

Julie said...

Fun updates! The stink line is especially classic....I'm sure Brian will try to use it once he sees this :)

Katie said...

You've been busy! Fun to see how big everyone is getting... except you, you look great!