Thursday, February 25, 2010

Valentine's and Visitors

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I love this day. This year, Karen had another tournament up here near Edmonton, so they came and stayed with us!!! Zach helped me decorate their valentine heart cookies. The big one in the middle is for my main squeeze...Love you honey buns! :)


Kara woke up that morning just being a HAM! She is so cute. She just wanted to show off her new top teeth.




I love this picture of my Valentiny...she is such a cutie! :)


It must be when they get their top teeth that my children start to smile like this. Kate did it in December...that's when she got hers! And I know I have a picture of Zach like this too, with his fresh new top teeth poking out.
In fact...here is Zachary...Never mind, it is his bottom tooth. He is 7 months here. Same pose at least!

Yes Kara...

My other Valentiny! Mmmmm Kate. Can I please have some?!


Playing "Where did Kara go?" Grandma sings this cute little ditty she made up. Kara loves it.





Pretty Karen...modeling the only cutesy crafty Valentiney thing I did this year...white chocolate Jello cups. We had Justin's parents, Karen, Jason and Kamry and Aunt Shirley and Uncle Will over for dinner on Valentine's Day. It was fun to celebrate with all of our LOVED ones.

Even Kate, Kara, and Zach got their own PLASTIC cups. Not gonna lie, writing backwards, upside down, and in a container is not easy...
Zach LOVES Karen. Who doesn't!?


My Funny Valentine.

Perfectionist me was trying to get a more centered picture of he and I than the one above. He just kept closing his eyes and being all sappy in all of them. It just gave me an excuse to keep kissing him and keep taking pictures. Hopefully that was his plot...Funny honey.

It was ACTUALLY warm enough to go outside without the danger of any of our limbs falling off so we took advantage of it and pulled the kiddos in the sled. Well, we put Zach to work...


The gang

Snowbunny Kate.

Zach wanted to "be a reindeer and pull the sleigh."



The new fun toys! Kate and Kara LOVE shoes...doesn't matter whose they are! Today, they were mine. Yesterday they were Grandma's. Tomorrow they'll be Zach's.






Gramma's Girls...

They...especially Kara...love her!
See! Kara constantly went to Grandma to be picked up and held. She loves it! And so does Grandma I think. :)

Papa said this gives the term "pot head" new meaning...yes, it is clean. I wish it wasn't just so I could say Zach is potty trained!

No comments: