Last week we went to this really fun indoor playplace called Kid's Quarterz. MUCH needed in winter warzones like Edmonton. I was sad I had never gone there before!! Kids under 2 are free. I totally could have gone the last 2 boring winters with Zach for free!It had a huge climbing tube thing with a bunch of slides, a little arcade, and even a baby section with big foam blocks. I was insane enough to try to meet a couple friends there with all of their kids. Alone. Bad move. I really wanted to go back with Justin, so when he was done with school we all went back. It was so fun to be there and just play. I loved watching Justin play with Zach too. He is a great Daddy. Angie, we are going here with Zach and Reagan next time you come.

This is the baby section with all the foam blocks. Zach and Justin's first fun game was Gladiators.

Zach finding the light at the end of the tunnel.









4 comments:
that looks like such a fun place!
Looks like a lot of fun! had no idea the play place was that big!
How fun! Every city needs one of those places!
That place looks like a riot! So fun...if you keep going, the kids will totally remember it. I remember Fantasy Land in West Ed mall from when we were kids oh so well:)
Post a Comment