A project 3 years in progress...not really. I just didn't do anything to Zach's room until 2 weeks ago! He turns 3 in 2 months AND we move in about a year (tear!) so I thought we'd spruce his blank walls up before it was too late with some of his favorite things...ANIMALS!!!!! This kids loves animals. Thanks to Leslie for making it happen! :)
The King of the Beasts, the Wild Man....Zachary Scott Low!
The King of the Beasts, the Wild Man....Zachary Scott Low!
Zach, going WILD!! I think he's being a lion here.
I painted these! I love how they turned out. Zach loves zebras, so he had to have something zebra in his room. It may have turned out more like a tiger, but whatever! It has stripes okay! :)
The giraffe one was MUCH easier for me to paint. My perfectionist mind was going insane doing the zebra one. I needed a line to trace or something! This was fun.
You come in this door...
The wall on the left of when you walk in.
Next is this wall...
Then this one after the window... I love the hippo. The Moose turned out cute too. A true Canadian. :) (no curtain yet)
These are his "Kevin" prints walking out the door. He loves the movie "Up" and says he sees Kevin (the bird on Up) on the roof of the house outside our window. I am still looking for him.2 big teddy bears, 2 soft blankies, 1 Fruffy (the dog), 1 Ernie, 1 penguin, 3 rubber ducks, 1 Little Fruffy, a plastic cow, a sippy cup of water, and sometimes a plastic dog and a stuffed animal lamb or other random things too. Crazy, yes...but at least he sleeps. We'll start weaning soon...
Still don't have bedding, but my sister found some from Target (oh how I miss that store) that I might get...We'll see.
Here are the Target bedding. Cute! The colors are perfect. Such a good find. I was thinking of more of a plain bedding, thinking this might be too busy, but we'll see...depends on when I'll get down there again anyway!
Here's Zach's view from his bed. You can kind of see his glow in the dark stars on his ceiling, which he still loves every night. If your kid is having trouble sleeping at night or wanting to go to bed, throw some stars on the ceiling. It worked wonders for us!
Here are the Target bedding. Cute! The colors are perfect. Such a good find. I was thinking of more of a plain bedding, thinking this might be too busy, but we'll see...depends on when I'll get down there again anyway!
Here's Zach's view from his bed. You can kind of see his glow in the dark stars on his ceiling, which he still loves every night. If your kid is having trouble sleeping at night or wanting to go to bed, throw some stars on the ceiling. It worked wonders for us!



6 comments:
Zach's room looks so cute! I love it. I'm almost done my kids rooms now, Kepler will finally have a decorated room for the first time in his life!
It looks awesome! You should TOTALLY GET THAT BEDDING!! I LOVE IT! You did an awesome job painting those too. I might be calling to hire you for some for the girls room ;)
I agree with Alysha, get the bedding! Zach would love it. Zach comes up with the craziest comments! Makes me laugh all the time... I so happy!
It looks AWESOME!! I never had a room that cool when I was his age! Amelia! I can't believe you painted those!! So crafty. I need a crafty lesson from you.
Great Job Amelia, Zach's room looks great!
Post a Comment