One of my all time favs so far of Kate. She loves wearing Zach's sun glasses. I'm going to have to find some cutesy girl ones for this summer!

Ha ha ha!!!
Zach attack. Man, he's getting old.
Kara does this EVERY bath time now. Kate has QUITE the outie belly button. Especially right after she's eaten...or has a tummy ache! Poor girl. Anyway, it is pretty cute to watch Kara discover it over and over.

I love what the water does to her lashes. So cute.
sKara!
Action shot...I often wonder how my children would turn out differently if they were on only child...or didn't have an older brother to drive them nuts...It's good for them.
They have really started to play together a lot. It is really fun!
Classic Kate smile.
Awww! I hope they are best friends forever!
Zach modeling the latest creation. He still uses his that Mariel Parker made. He loves his ducky towel!
sKara!
Action shot...I often wonder how my children would turn out differently if they were on only child...or didn't have an older brother to drive them nuts...It's good for them.
They have really started to play together a lot. It is really fun!
Classic Kate smile.
Awww! I hope they are best friends forever!I have a new fun crafty thing I do for any baby shower I go to... HOODED TOWELS!!! They are simple to make and fun to create. People probably look at me funny when I am standing in the towel section, matching lace, ribbon, and different towels together to see if they go. It is like scrapbooking, only with towels! :) Anyway, here are a few I've done!
Zach modeling the latest creation. He still uses his that Mariel Parker made. He loves his ducky towel!



Boy Version... 
1 comment:
Super cute! My mom made me some of these with each girl. We love them! And your kids are just too cute! Bath time looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment