Echo again! Mid July the kids and I went to Echo for the week again. Jason and Kamry and kids, Joanie and Jaxson, and Robbie and soon to be Auntie Cami were there. Yep, Robbie proposed to Cammie Nelson while they were out on a run. He gave her an I.O.U. in a ring box. Pretty funny. We are excited for the wedding in November. Anyway, we went up early and hung out with all the out-of-towner family and Justin met us there on the weekend.
These first few pictures are from Kamry's camera.
 |
| The grand kids...minus Claire and Jace. |
 |
| Talia and Kara. :) I remember when Kara used to wear that shirt! |
 |
| Kara hamming it up for the camera. This picture made me want to get more done of Zach and Kate so I could hang some new pictures on the wall. A few days later we did a VERY impromptu shoot. Thank you so much Kamry! She got some great ones. I'll post those next. |
 |
| Oh Kate. :) |
 |
| The favorite attraction at the park for me. TETHER BALL! This game is hilarious and makes be laugh SO hard while I am playing. I got a bit too competitive though and corked Joanie in the face/sunglasses. Sorry Joans. Thanks for playing |
 |
| Such great form |
 |
| Do you think they look alike? I needed Zach and had to go around the front to see who was who. |
 |
| My big sweet boy. I love sleeping pictures. |
 |
| Right before people started leaving I got my camera out to take a picture of Talia because I hadn't yet! |
 |
| I got some great ones, eh? :) |
 |
| A little miracle happened down in Echo Lake. We were playing at the park and all of a sudden I see these 2 cute blond girls get out of a car. I thought, that could be Hannah and Taylor! AND IT WAS!!! Sarah randomly showed up at the park just at the right time!!! It was so fun to see her again and hang out and talk for a while. I miss you my Edmontonian friends!! Good thing we have Echo! I saw Alysha later that week at church too! |
 |
| This is us at the park in Kalispell. Joanie on the left, Cammie on the right, and Kara with her enhancements in the middle! :) HA! She insisted on carrying her puppy in her shirt. Already stuffing. |
 |
| Oh feathers. I think you are disgusting, and yet my kids find you so fascinating. Yuck. |
 |
| What a scrag muffin. At least she is happy! |
 |
| Joanie did all of our toes up at Echo. Rhinestones, flowers, and all. I loved it! Thanks Joans! She also made up some packages for us to make our own fabric flowers for headbands and hair clips. Cute stuff. Watch out for her on Etsy! |
 |
| Sad, I know, but this is the only picture I have of the fiances! Yay for the soon to be newest Lows! We love you and are happy for you! |
 |
| "An ADULT must be accompanied by a child to play on the equipment..." |
 |
| Good thing we had Kara with us, hey Karen?! |
 |
| Karen reliving the glory days and having the time of her life. |
 |
| What a great Auntie. |
 |
| FLOODED! Remember when I said there was A LOT of water at Echo? This is the causeway flooded over. People are wading on the road! The water is so high! |
 |
| And this is how high it was by the Low's cabin. Almost to the stairs!!! Yikes! |
 |
| We couldn't do anything on the lake that created a wake. I couldn't even swim because I am just that fast and would ruin the shore lines. The kids had fun in the canoe though! |
 |
| The day we left it was finally hot enough to get in the water and not be blown away or freezing the whole time, so we delayed our departure for another hour and jumped in. Good choice. It was so nice! |
 |
| This picture cracks me up. First, Zach is so zoned, but check out Kate. The suit bag is falling on her! She is so patient and accommodating! |
 |
| Yes, we did finally stop and fix it. She didn't hold it there the full 3 hours. Just 2 1/2. :) |
LOGAN'S PASS---GOING TO THE SUN ROAD---GLACIER NATIONAL PARK
 |
| There was SOOO much snow and water still! This is why we are flooding everywhere! |
 |
| Up ahead is the "weeping wall." |
 |
| THIS is the weeping wall! It usually has quite a bit of water trickling off of the wall. Now it is a full on waterfall! It soaked our car!! |
 |
| Beautiful. I LOVE when sun rays stream through the clouds. I told Justin after I die when he sees sun rays it is me just coming to light up his life a little. Just saying hello. :) Weird maybe, but I just love them. |
 |
| We saw a lot of wildlife on the road. Alive that is. 4 mountain goats (see the baby!) and one Bighorn sheep! |
 |
| Check out this snow pack still! This was on July 25th! |
 |
| They had to carve through this huge drift to be able to open the pass. |
 |
| You can see each level on the drift that the tractors had to go up to cut it away. |
 |
| Beautiful waterfall. SO GREEN! And so much snow still! |
4 comments:
Ahhh I hate the pass. It scares me so bad. Pretty. Yes. But terrifying. Glad I got to see you there. The lake was crazy flooded. Oh well we still manage to have fun right
That was so fun seeing you at the park! It was a miracle. Cute family pictures of you guys at the duck pond in Kalispell. And I agree with Alysha, the pass scares me, but it is beautiful, I would much rather drive the pass than take scary Browning though! I miss Echo already. I can't wait another year to go down!
No way Sarah, Browning all the way.... as long as you don't STOP there. I am always afraid that if I stop at a red light there that Indian Zombies will attack my car. Yup. Those are my thoughts. Anywho, such fun pictures! I wish I could have gone and "bumped" into you at the park as well. How fortunate and fun! Miss you! Keep up the posting....
hate the pass! but it is pretty. I love that the suit case is on kate and i bet you did leave it there for the 3 hours. that's how you get kate so strong!
Post a Comment