Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Photos!

Her last night at Echo Lake, 20 minutes after we all finished swimming and RIGHT before dinner time Kamry was nice enough to do a little photo shoot of our family! It started out with just the kids but then we thought why not try a few family shots? So we did! She did a great job capturing and editing a few photos for us. Enjoy! Thanks Kams! Sorry it was so impromptu, and really bad timing, but I am really glad we did it!

1st Up--Zach Attack


I can't handle this G.Q. pose! Love it. He did this pretty much on his own. What a stud.

My little Southern Albertan Man.






Kate the Great



Look at those blues. They melt me.


Kara Beara
This little girl was loving the camera. She was smiling so sweetly and just posing.

What a little Angel...in the picture at least.


She got a little shy and did this little hand thing on her own. Work it girl.


I can't decide between this one...

...or this one. This is so real life. Love it. 11x16. In the living room.

Even some Couple Shots!!
6 years baby!

I love that Justin and Zach have the same eye pose. Zach had one just like this above. Justin's little Mini-me.


This one is my favorite.



And some Solos...
My handsome, studly hubby.


  
THE END!!!!
Thanks again KamBams! You did a great job. I love the colors.

8 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

So cute. Great job Kamry

Joanie Harbor said...

love them all. makes me wish ry jax and i would have done a shoot too!

Rob and Marseille said...

none of all the kids together?! Kate's profile shot looks like you!

Maren said...

What a beautiful family! I especially love the ones of Kara being all sweet and shy. So cute! p.s. today we were crossing Ellerslie and Jax was like, "Hey Mom, this is how we get to Zach's house." Sniff... yes. It is..... sniffle....

Jenny said...

cute cute cute cute cture...I mean, cute.

BUB said...

Aw, so cute. Zach is such a ham! And your girls are darling.

Jordan and Ariana said...

You have some good looking kids!

Unknown said...

Those look so good! What a cute family you have! I can't decide on my favourite either, you will just have to print them all and hang them on that wall in your livingroom that has nothing on it!