Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summertime Visitors and Randoms!!!


Watching the popcorn pop! So  exciting.
 
My little geeky girls scrub a dub dubbing. Love it!

GARAGE SALES!!!
I went out garage sale-ing with one of my friends and found some great treasures. Right Just? :) Among many other things, I got one of those thick plastic blue pools for $2, a couple dresses for $1 each and this storage bench for $5! I've made into a toy box in the living room. I was going to paint it black, but it actually matches the trim around the windows so we'll see. Gotta love a deal!


VISITORS!!!
We had a visit from our studly little Texan cousin Jaxson. He is Joanie and Ryan's little man.
I love the tongue hanging out on this one. He is such a basketball star. I'd love to know how many times a day he says "ba-ket-ball" or "shoot." He is hilarious! If he doesn't make it to the NBA I will be surprised.

Look at those lips. Such a little stud.
This picture was just so Kate. MESSY! And HAPPY! Those are synonymous to her I think.

If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face.
LONG LIVE SUMMER!!! (one can dream...)

2 comments:

Matthew and Hailey said...

I love the garage sale finds! Looks like you all are having a blast!

BUB said...

You just renew my desire to go garage sale-ing. I think all husbands despise garage sale treasures.