August 12, 2011
HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY to us!!!
 |
| Justin and I have been married now for 6 very productive years!! 3 degrees, 3 kids, 3 homes, 2 moves, and 1 Hawaii trip later we've still got it. There isn't a way you can't love Justin. He makes it pretty easy and is SO helpful and SO patient. He really is what I need AND exactly what I want. What a deal. Love you hon! |
 |
| Zach took these pictures of us after church. :) |
 |
| After taking the other pictures Zach had to have one too! He did go buy the flowers with Daddy "because we love you, Mom." It was cute how into it he was. I'm pretty sure he thought it was his anniversary too. Love my boys. |
 |
| And here is a random shot. I walked in to this whiny frustrated girl. |
 |
| Once I started laughing she did too. Realizing it was all going to be okay. I think she was trying to put her shirt back on by herself or something. Ha ha! |
 |
Recently Kate's been singing Beauty and the Beast songs. Well, as she was singing it hit me that this song totally describes her! "Look there she goes that girl is strange, no question. Dazed and distracted can't you tell. Never part of any crowd, 'Cuz her head's upon some cloud. No denying she's a funny girl that Kate...."
I don't mean this to make fun of her or anything, but sometimes she is really just in her own world! She is FUNNY and does odd things that really make us laugh. I love this girl and love having her around to entertain us all! |
 |
| This was at Justin's place out in Raymond. He had a little apartment to stay in when he was on call. we went out and stayed the night there one night. Kate was having a hard time going to sleep. She thought this would be a better place to sleep. |
6 comments:
Happy anniversary happy anniversary happy anniversary HAAAPPPY ANniversary!
i love that zach took those photo. what a photographer. Kara hilarious! she probably was too hot wearing those PJs in the summer ;) and kate is too funny! miss you, call me!
Happy Anniversary! Here's to more "productive" years!
Happy Anniversary you two! Or shall I say three? That's sweet that ZAch helped get flowers. I love getting flowers! AND, I busted out laughing at Kate's picture. What a funny girl. Must get it from you. And by funny I mean weird. Hahahaha! Get it? That means YOU'RE weird! Hahahaha! jk.
Happy Anniversary! Glad it was a good one. I love your family, you guys are so fun and carefree.
Happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! Time seems to go so fast! It feels like just last week we were in the BYU 59th ward.
Post a Comment