Monday, September 26, 2011

We got Bikes!!

We FINALLY got bikes and a bike trailer! I wish we did this when Zach was a baby. It is a 2 man trailer, but yes, we do squeeze all 3 in there. Zach doesn't love riding his bike. Weird, I know. He'd rather sit in the trailer and hold Kara on his lap. Maybe after he is squished in the trailer enough he'll give up his spot and get pedaling!

Justin put it all together and then it was time for a ride!

This was the best shot I could get. Justin is SO fast that all of my other shots were blurry. Wow.

They LOVED it! Good thing we got it JUST in time for winter...

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Thanks for coming to Cardston to hang out while we were there. Wohoo on the bikes and trailer, it looks SO fun!!

Katie said...

I kept telling you to get it... It is awesome! You can get one of those seats that go on the back of a bike... that is how we handled 3 little kids. have fun!

Rob and Marseille said...

best investment we ever made

Kamry Low said...

cute photos... only one thing, justins needs a helmet, seriously! hit your head you never know what can happen! i want to get bikes!