Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Magrath Water Slide!!

One Thursday night one of my friends had rented out the waterslide at the Magrath Campground. Justin was on call so he couldn't come :( But I still did!!! We had a blast! Zach especially loved it and without hesitation went down by himself! That surprised me a little, but I was SO happy because carting the girls up and going with them over and over wasn't easy! Thanks for the fun evening Heather!
The awesome waterslide. I think it is booked up every weekend for the next 3 years. I better get on the list for our 2014 Crippen Family Reunion that I am in charge of! That's right, you're all coming to Canada!!! We'll make it worth your while.

Zach at the top waiting to come down. He's the one by the tree. :)
This is what the girls loved most. The only bad thing is I didn't bring anything! I didn't know! What a free loader...

2 comments:

Maren said...

That looks awesome!!

Unknown said...

Whoa! Longest slip and slide EVER! That would be so fun!