Santa brought Justin and me tickets to the musical WICKED!!!! We were going to see it when it was in Edmonton or Calgary but decided to wait until Christmas and see it in L.A.!! We were both super excited to go to it. We went with my sister Angie and her beautiful birthday girl daughter Maddie.
Angie and Madison...Maddie turned 14 while we were there. I remember her as a baby...where does time go?!
We were trying to look like the picture...I really don't like this picture. I wish I got the whispering part. :)
Wicked was WICKED!!! :) It was a great musical. My only regret is that I didn't listen to and get to know all of the songs before. The other musicals I've been to (Lion King and Les Mis) I knew all of the songs and looking back it made it a better experience. Before we went I kept wondering if I should learn all of the songs, but I didn't want to ruin the plot or anything either, so I didn't know what to do. My advice is listen to the music before and know every word! I think it makes it a deeper experience. With that said, it was still awesome! Awesome music and crazy plot twists and connections with The Wizard of Oz. Very Creative.
(By the way, I'm about 23 weeks here...and yes, we're sure there is just one baby.)
5 comments:
I agree about listening to the music part. I love wicked! So amazing! So jealous!
I'm so jealous!!! One day I'll see Wicked... one day. I love the re-creation picture, I love the face your making. funny. I'll definitely be taking your advice and listen to the music before I go see it. Way to go Santa for giving you such an awesome gift!
I think you look like Zach in the whispering picture under the Wicked sign. Such a fun night. Thanks for inspiring us to go.
You look great, so stop it. I'm glad you were able to go see Wicked. I'm dying to see it still. Good to know about learning the songs. I'll keep that in mind :)
Haha! I love that you wish you got the whispering part, ...as though Justin auditioned for the role and got it. Haha! AND, ...I agree about the listening. I saw it New York about 6 years ago and didn't know anything about the musical. It was still amazing, but seeing it the second time and actually knowing the songs makes it all that much more fun. Although, the show in general was far better on broadway....
Post a Comment