WE WENT TO CALIFORNIA--a long time ago. Way over due post!!!!! :)
The end of January we found out Justin had some time off that would just be wasted if we didn't take it...so we did! Found some great tickets to CA in early February and went to see my family!! Yay!
Zach being silly on the plane. He was eating the circle ice on his straw and letting it fall in his mouth.
Addie was thirsty.
A blurry picture of her first flight! She was great, as always. They all did well actually.
The couple of the hour. 40 YEARS!!!!! That's quite the feat. And they are so disgustingly in love still. So good to and for each other. Some day Justin and I will be there...32 years from now! I really am so blessed and grateful for such good examples of happiness and unity.
Malia and Emery enjoying their dinner. So adorable.
(Side note: My dad and I made that table for my dolls when I was 10 or something. Now all of the littles love it.)
And Angie's girls were soo good with Kate and Kara. They loved doing their hair and my girls adored them. I really wish we had cousins closer!
Brenna and Kate. I need a 10 yr old. Brenna was my baby buddy when I was in high school and she was less than 1 year old.
Next morning...first item on the agenda. Must find Chestnut the chicken! My kids love the chicken coop. So disgusting. But so funny to see them try and pick them up and hold them. They LOVE them. Zach found a couple of little eggs. Breakfast!
That night for a big Family Home Evening activity we had ALL the cousins over again and roasted marshmallows at the fire pit. I love and miss my home. :)
My "twin" (knew each other since I was 9 months!) growing up, Jolene, and her 2 girls came over to visit too. I think we were raised together so I could catch a glimpse of how my girls feels. Only they get sleepovers every night! LUCKY!
Zach was so excited to do this :)
...To Be Continued...
...To Be Continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment