Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Last day: The Spaaaaaahhhhh...

There's not much cuter or more peaceful than sleeping babies. :) The place we stayed was just one big room with 2 high bunk beds and a queen size bed. After the kiddos went to sleep I couldn't help but capture their sleepiness. :)

Look at that cute bum in the air. Just want to pat it.
 
 

Ha ha! Not so peaceful. I guess we see who is our lightest sleeper! What a rude awakening! The bunk beds were SO tall so I was just holding my camera up hoping to get him in the picture. Didn't know I bugged him so until I looked at the picture. Poor dude!
 

That's better. :)

In the morning we had a few hours before check out so we just wanted to stay, relax, and enjoy. Mer Mer bought nail polish and we all get manicures and pedicures. :)

Zach always wants his painted too. And I completely understand! It isn't fair and it isn't right that he doesn't get to and sometimes I do let him do 1 nail or something. This time we decided to have HIM do the painting. He did such a great job! I was very impressed!
 
 
 
 

Decided to complete the spa treatment with a Mommy Make-over. I am no good at this, but I just did her eyes like I do mine. Everyone loves to be pampered right? It was fun! 
 

And this has to be one of my favorites. Kara asked him to paint her toes. So tender!

Me and my parents with 4 of their almost 29 grand kids!

Goodbye Beautiful Crystal Cove! 'Til we meet again!
 
 

3 comments:

Maren said...

So beautiful there! I love the pic of Zach painting his sister's toenails. S'if that isn't so cute!

Kamry Low said...

So cute! i love your family!

Lant Family said...

Your family is so cute! Love your clothes, you dress so cute! Your kids are darling!