Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The rest of April...Welcoming SPRING!!!!

Addie always does this face...like the "uh oh" face I guess? Or really she will just randomly do it! Even though it's such a blurry picture I had to post it because it's one of her funny antics I don't want to forget!


Everett loving another one of Bama's vintage toys from her kids childhood. :)


One of my friends in our ward at church had a calf they were having to feed and she said we could come give it a try!!! I am a closet farm girl. I wish I could be at least. I love the life lessons and the hard work that come from farm life. We pretended we had that for one day. I'm sure the newness of it all wears off, but it was sure awesome!





























Check out Addie and Strand. Nursery romance!


Kate was brave and let it suck on her fingers.


What a load of fun!!! Loved this!



Look what we found on our ride!















Everett is more mobile now...here comes trouble. Life is hard to keep all the big kid stuff away from the little kids!



My friend, Maren, wrote and produced an entire musical!! I thought that worthy of a trip up to see it! So Everett and I drove the 5 hours up to Edmonton to see the play with my sister-in-laws. Or sister-in-Lows as we dubbed ourselves. :) We went out to Olive Garden first and then off to the show.



Cammie was so nice as to take the "twins" Everett and Grant home and watch him for me for the evening. It was a good thing because it ended up being 3 hours long! Thanks Cammie!


Good work Maren!! (on the left)
And Barb of course... on the right. :)



Talia had fun dressing Everett up. :)

Cutest little man Minnie ever. Check out those eyes!


I also visited Leslie for most of the day with Benson and her 16 month-old TRIPLETS!!! Thomas Mason and Luke. I was amazed watching her and grateful she had a nanny for day to day help. :)





It was so funny when Mason stole Luke's glasses and tried to put both pair on. Life as a multiple!


Time to eat boys!!! Coolest table ever.
Thomas, Mason, and Luke!


This girl RARELY takes naps anymore. So sad for me and for her because she still needs them!!! I love when magical days like this happen and she plays quietly and falls asleep. :)




Went to the park on a "nice" day with a few friends. Turns out it wasn't so nice! Addie had to go potty so it was a good thing we were close to Bamas house. I snagged this awesome windbreaker out of their closet and was happy to see it was big enough to fit Everett inside from the harsh Cardston "breeze." I love this picture. It's me as a Mom.


She caught him!


I love when Addie sneaks in and plays with him...that is if he was already awake...


This boy DID NOT want a hair cut. Not that he is fussy with his  hair, but he loved growing it out because it meant that he needed hair cuts less often. But that also means he needs to style it, which he also didn't like...so bye bye hair! He was smiling 15 minutes later. No worries. He prefers it short too.



Another chance to go visit a different farm and feed baby lambs!! Yes please! This is why I love where we live and I love our friends.



His favorite place to be!!

1 comment:

PamH said...

Ha ha love the Cardston breeze windbreaker shot. So perfect and cute!