How to have a great Valentine's Day:
Start out with a bright pink shirt, and some pink whole wheat pancakes topped with strawberry sauce and syrup...
(I recommend buying the stinking sprinkles before Valentine's morning so you don't have to rush out to Walmart only to find that they don't and never have carried sprinkles and the bakery people have millions but won't share a tablespoon of them with you evn though you are frantic and politely begging since you have a toddler waiting at home and want all of his wildest v-day dreams to come true...then go to another stinking store to find that they have sprinkles, just not the cute heart ones so you buy regular multi-colored sprinkles and individually sort out the white, red, pink, and purple ones so you cookies look like Valentine's Day cookies...I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I know, but man were they cute!)

6 comments:
Sorting out teeny tiny sprinkles, really?! I hope the left over colors will look good for Easter, that is whatever is left after you sort out the green ones for St. Patty's. You are crazy. But I bet they were as adorable as you all are. What a LOVEly day!
That is too funny about the sprinkles (and as if the bakery wouldn't share). Glad you guys had a great day. I'm so glad we did those "chocolates" they were sooo yummy and turned out so cute!
Wow you were busy in your Kitchen on Valentines! Looks like you guys had a really fun day. You guys all look so cute and festive in your valentines colors.
You're so great at making holidays special! I always think "man...that's a lot of work". But not you! Thanks for the cute picts. Wish we could have been there!
You are the queen of holiday baked goods/fun. I will never measure up :)
Wow. How do you find the time?? Looks like your family had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment