That's right folks, the girls are officially 2 months now! Here are their stats:
Twin #1 Kate Noelle 10 lbs 15 oz 22.25 in
Twin #2 Kara Joy 10 lbs 6 oz 21.5 in
Twin #1 Kate Noelle 10 lbs 15 oz 22.25 in
Twin #2 Kara Joy 10 lbs 6 oz 21.5 in
Kara and Kate
After I found out I was pregnant I saw this little CANADA onesie, shirt, hat (or shall we say a toque), and booties set in Zellers. My little soon to be Canadians had to have it. The material is Canada at its finest...complete with moose(s?), beavers, and bears (or cows, I can't really tell.) God Bless Canada, especially during the winter.
What Kate really thinks of Canada and its winters.
11 comments:
Oh my, they are just too cute! Love the outfits. I can't believe how big their getting!
How adorable! I love their outfits!
Yep, we need the blessings in the winter. Those outfits sure are cute! And those girls are GORGEOUS!
I love how at least one always has her tongue sticking out ;-)
So cute! I love how Kate has her arm around Kara too. Wish we were there to play with you all!
they are adorable! where have these last 2 months gone?????? love the outfits ;)
I know I always say this but I just can't get over it! Your babies are ssooooo soooo cute!
All I can say is, Cute! Cute! Cute!
Maremare and Papa love those two AND their big brother AND theur mom and dad. We can't believe how much they have frown! At the rate they are growing, they'll double their birth weight by 3 months!
next time I'll preview before I publish! I really don't like to mizpale words!
what cute little canucks!
Post a Comment